Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed

Not to long to here :canada: eh?
Thanks so much!
And now I am going to get more! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Another great deal landed in my mailbox today. Thank you JP :v:

18 Likes

I’m always glad to see the beans made any trip!

5 Likes

Thanks JP.

18 Likes

Hello, good afternoon to all the wonderful OG’s members.

I just placed a small order with Mr. @JohnnyPotseed

Obviously FRANKENSTEIN FEM is in that order, I also want to enjoy this variety. :crazy_face:

I have also requested:
BLUE TARA- F4, courtesy of and by @BigMike55

I would like to know from the members who have cultivated it what I am going to find. It faithfully corresponds to the description of this variety in Seedfinder - Blue Tara (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info - or the selection that you have been able to make with what Mr. @BigMike55 found deviates from some way from the description of the strain in Seedfinder.

I would like to hear your opinions.
Thank you all very much in advance. :pray:

4 Likes

post #3440 by @BigMike55 pretty much says it all.
He also has a lot of pics of Blue Tara on his thread.
https://overgrow.com/t/bigmike55-s-ongoing-cannabis-log-part-3/

7 Likes

I’m growing both of those outside, ask me in October or November. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got the Blue Tara F3 from my good friend and brother, here. He said, “These are a Must Grow”. (Thanx, @Oldjoints ) So I did. And found some really spectacular plants I got a couple of nice boys in the mix so I made a pile of seeds to give to @JohnnyPotseed
Thus F4.
Honestly do not know where the originals came from. You need to consult OJ on that one.
I know this. It turned out to be very special smoke. Not top shelf. CONNISUER Quality.
Grow them. Your welcome.

13 Likes

D35-ish. All JP clones. I’d better get some more bags …

24 Likes

Beautiful! These ladies definitely going to overflow the usual stash containers :fire::fire::fire::beers:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly snd all the rest of you guys. Looks :eyes:like a little much needed rain :cloud_with_rain: in the forecast today! Hell yeah! :wink::ok_hand::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @OhNo555 and everyone else
🪴 :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I keep forgetting we shouldn’t talk as much in this particular thread and do the talking in the 3 ring circus thread to not clutter this 1 so much… and not bury your listing’s lol… sorry brother I’ll adjust appropriately :+1:

1 Like

Naw brother, I don’t mind any talk or posts of pics, etc. It’s no problem to copy/paste now n then to keep the listing easy to find.

3 Likes

Do you have Fem Frankie , DTC-99 x Durban Poison -F1 seeds ,just checking the best tropical genes to grow at ,Lat28 florida I’m underthewind…
I have one NLT FROM Your Frankie. Planted in February thanks ,have fun ,roll me up an smoke me ,Peace Cal…

1 Like

Lots of new choices. I gotta tell myself, no grow what you have.

4 Likes

Yeah but, he keeps adding great new options. I keep finding things every time I pop by. It’s too bad he doesn’t do layaway :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey JP! Got home late last night and these were sitting here waiting for me. Thank you brother!

14 Likes

lol nope, sorry… no prepay or layaway. We’re a small ‘mom-n-pop’ op working on a shoestring here.

BTW… lol we just chopped 8 more very nice crosses this morning! :man_facepalming: :scream: :sunglasses:
edit… I had to change that number, lol I hit the ‘9’ instead of the ‘8’… 8 new crosses!
Once shucked and dried they’ll go onto the list… about 10-15 days. So watch out, folks!

12 Likes

I was just being silly. Love what you do JP.

3 Likes