Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Ya I definitely want some FRANKENSTEIN seeds when they become available lol that shit is straight :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: call the :fire_engine::fire_engine:

7 Likes

Absolutely love the Frankie and all her crosses​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

If y’all noticed, the list is slowly dwindling. The selections are going down… just saying

5 Likes

She is very dominant. Anything I’ve hit her with has little to no effect on her. She grows, looks, and smokes like the straight Frankenstein! lol

8 Likes

Sending my envelope out tomorrow morning THANK U JP

3 Likes

Still getting some $$ together JP and will def be grabbing a few beauties off ya. The front deck f1 keeps getting my attention lol.

I just put the 2 franky/frosted cobras, hubba bubba and what I believe to be a franky fem on 12-12 yesterday. Should get some nice flower in the 2 gal pots, the potential franky is already outgrowing everything else haha.

14 Likes

Looking good, keep us posted please.

2 Likes

Rhino Mist

I think she’s rooted :joy:

23 Likes

Does anybody know where to get some Banana Kush seeds

Nope, I might suggest google though.

1 Like

So mail came late I did receive ur package an damn pictures don’t give the earrings justice u gotta see these stones in person they are the most beautiful baby blue color I have ever seen I can’t wait to give these to my wife THANK U ROSE N JP these are just absolutely mesmerizing I’m just in awe

18 Likes

Think he found some lol thanks anyways

14 Likes

Frankenstein.

21 Likes

She’s looking close to that time, my friend.

5 Likes

Some thick roots.

3 Likes

What a beauty for sure! Deserves a spot in everyone’s garden if they like growing cannabis~! I will be popping Frankenstein this spring for an outdoor grow too!

2 Likes

Good Morning JP,I hope you dont read this until long after a restful sleep JP and clan.

@JohnnyPotseed Pardon me asking if this is too readily found elsewhere but what are the criteria you use, for when to harvest Frankenstein?

And I have to call out this link to you since you are the breeder!
https://wayofleaf.com/strains/frankenstein-marijuana-strain/#:~:text=This%20strain%20grows%20from%20clippings%20indoors%20and,outdoors.%20Harvesting%20can%20begin%20after%208%20weeks.
She’s looking close to that time, my friend.
[/quote]

lol I don’t pay attention to any of them review sites. They can only guess! The THC is low, but she was probably grown by someone unfamiliar with her.
Frankie can go anywhere from 8-12 weeks, depending on your own personal preference. Just keep an eye on the trichs…

5 Likes

Super silver haze mother from johhnypotseed

17 Likes