Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Looking healthy AF!

4 Likes

Thanks. Taking cuttings this weekend and putting them outdoors in the cloning chambers then full season outdoors. Revegged the nl2 as well. Plus have 4 of your Godzilla about to used as cuttings as well.

6 Likes

Ssh clones real easy.

5 Likes

Thank u JP i found it lol

5 Likes

I gotta grab some… ill be shopping within the month buddy!!

2 Likes

These are Double grape daddy took some bud shots they are starting to bring the frost.

19 Likes

Them gals are stacking up very sweet! Doesn’t look like it’ll be long before you enjoy the work ya put in.

3 Likes

Yes I need to check the Trichomes. A week maybe 2. I will know more after my inspection with the scope

4 Likes

Here’s a picture from September 14, 2024.
The one closest is a White Rhyno cutting. Actually, all these pictured are JP cuttings of different varieties.

27 Likes

Stacking sweet there!

7 Likes

jenny kush cut from @JohnnyPotseed through @NDNCHILD

Plenty bag appeal here!

25 Likes

Looks sweet brother!

2 Likes

Frankie fem 8 days from flip up potted from 1 to 1gal fabric 2wks ago. I think she might get big in me :thinking::shushing_face::rofl:

9 Likes

Announcement
Most folks know how I do this, but I’ll put it out here again. I’m packing up beans almost daily ( in the oder they come in!) if you haven’t gotten any yet, please be patient, lol they ARE coming…
On top of moving slower lately, due to these medical issues…

20 Likes

Gday JP hope you’re doing good mate, the babies are going great guns loving life. Getting some lovely stretch and growth. These have all been a breeze to grow so far just in water only soil with the compost, I’ll keep an eye on they’re feeding closer from this week on. Thanks so much for the sweet genetics :sunglasses::guitar::green_heart:

19 Likes

You have them gals looking damn nice!

3 Likes

Top left northern lights 2 fem
Bottom left Godzilla regs unsure of sex yet
Bottom right super silver haze fem all came from @JohnnyPotseed sales.

15 Likes

You got this, my friend! Looking damn nice!

2 Likes

The NL is fire just harvested some from him in July I think. Fire​:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Sweet so glad to hear that . Thanks so much will definately put a few more clones of her outdoors :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes