Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

They love that stuff.

1 Like

lol @Pigeonman cuz, of course you ‘build up’ to it. The first 10 days was at normal dosage, only upping the time to every other day. The next 10days, up it to around 1&1/2 and still every other day feeding. Then from 4 weeks on it’s doubled, still feeding every other day. The plants stay verdant green and healthy/robust, with very good yields. But they did go a couple weeks past what all guides for each strain said.
Now while these were the results I personally got, other growers may get different results, with different strains. I am going with this, because it is a consistent result in my growing. No matter the strain, especially any Frankenstein crosses I’ve grown.

Trust this, my friend lol I alwayshave Frankenstein and crosses growing.
I did a log of the entire process for one run of several strains on my circus thread, with pics.
The batches are growing in monthly harvest timing. I try to drop a new batch of several strains, every 3-4 weeks, to keep the continuous harvest rolling along lol

10 Likes

Thanks for that info .

1 Like

Thanks for that tip Johnny!
…I’ll make use of it this fall.

Cheers
G

1 Like

That’s exactly what I am trying to accomplish, a perpetual harvest. I want to be trimming some plants every month. I think were close to that happening. Just need to tweak the timeline.

2 Likes

All seed packs are $15.00 donation each with S&H $5.00 untracked or $10.00 tracked
These are all Photo regular seeds
4 - pk 10 seeds - Stop Lights - (Northern Lights#5 x PPP)
5 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Gold - (Acapulco Gold x Blue Cookies)
4 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Light District - (NL#5 x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Pepe Le Bleu - ('98 S#1 x BC)
2 - pk 10 seeds - Dawg Biscuits - (ChemDawg x BC)
2 - pk 10 seeds - Bridal Cookies - Frankenstein’s Bride x BC)
6 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Girl - (GSC x BC)
7 - pk of 10 seeds - Alien OG
6 - pk of 10 seeds - Mystery mix :fire:

Auto Fem for sale
10-pk of 10 seeds - NEW RELEASE IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
3 - pk of 10 seeds - Durban Blues (Blue Dream x Durban Sunrise)fem auto
4 - pk of 10 seeds - Black n Blue Jack (Blueberry Jack Herer x Black Cream) - fem auto
4 - pk of 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
3 - pk of 10 seeds - A.C./BC(Tropicana Poison F2 auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
6 - pk of 10 seeds - Mix auto :fire: some Fem, some regular

Please DM any orders

35 Likes

I’m down for this. I sent a message. Happy Father’s Day.

4 Likes

OK, the BOGO sale is over folks, and I want to thank all who participated with your support!
Many Thnx, and grow on!
JP

14 Likes

I’m glad I made it. Beans and bread for me next week. Lol .

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Got my package. Thanks for the extras

12 Likes

Amen bro. She takes the nutes like crazy. Both Frankenstein girls needed extra N even before flipping.

6 Likes

I have used it in many different ways. Bob don’t get mad. Lol. The bugs got me a little. Not bad. I killed them. No bugs at all. The few that got hurt bad. I used it on them. Now I didn’t document it. Very light spray. I got new growth. Big buds. I feel like it adds to the flavors.

1 Like

Cuz the Frankenstein crosses are all big eaters with an emphasis on nitrogen
you can safely feed them at least 1&1/4-1&1/2 times normal, and if you use BudBustrePro, you can double the amount of nutrients while also upping the time feed schedule to every other day.

9 Likes

Good to know…

My organic soil will need to be ‘adjusted’ and a bigger pot size too… :thinking:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I use organic soil mix of my own also. That shouldn’t be any issue. 4-5 gallon is great for her. The nutes should be taken up by the plant without much runoff

@Gpaw cuz, you don’t have to pump her ya know. lol you could let her be herself and she’ll still give you pleasure. Untended Frankenstein will be :fire: even
Are you using BBP?
IF so, even then you can go ‘middle-ground’ tending and she’ll be great… Frankenstein is unreal in being forgiving

8 Likes

I’m happy with 5s, if I went with a 7 I’d probably have to remove a strain from the fall line-up… (Shudder the horror… :rofl:)

Cheers
G

8 Likes

that was fast. Thanks cuz! Lol. Looking forward to these. You really hooked me up. I’m loving autos.

13 Likes

Glad I found this thread. Dm’d u @JohnnyPotseed can’t wait to hear back from you need to get some beans in the dirt asap! :alien:

4 Likes

I’ll take care of your order when i get home from the hospital cuz. I only got this laptop here. And am pumped so fulla dope I can’t do anything at the moment. So it’ll be a day or two before i take care of you, I hope you understand.

13 Likes