Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Glad I found this thread. Dm’d u @JohnnyPotseed can’t wait to hear back from you need to get some beans in the dirt asap! :alien:

4 Likes

I’ll take care of your order when i get home from the hospital cuz. I only got this laptop here. And am pumped so fulla dope I can’t do anything at the moment. So it’ll be a day or two before i take care of you, I hope you understand.

13 Likes

Hopefully it’s good dope maybe take you on a magic carpet ride!

2 Likes

Ok folks, things have been slow here what with all the crap I’ve been going though.
So, I think it’s time for my monthly New Drop & Sale! lol
Besides, I need the money to help with medical bills…
ANNOUNCING MY BTGO SALE! or ‘Medical Issues Sale’!

Buy two, Get one! Buy two 10-pk of seeds and get another 10-pk of your choice,
also I’m still giving a free 10-pk of my choice with every order placed. So you get
4 packs for the price of 2!

All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, there is a S&H $5.00 untracked or $10.00 tracked, per order.
These are all Photo regular seeds
5 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Gold - (Acapulco Gold x Blue Cookies)
4 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Light District - (NL#5 x Blue Cookies)
5 - pk 10 seeds - Pepe Le Bleu - ('98 S#1 x Blue Cookies)
1 - pk 10 seeds - Dawg Biscuits - (ChemDawg x Blue Cookies)
1 - pk 10 seeds - Bridal Cookies - Frankenstein’s Bride x Blue Cookies)
4 - pk 10 seeds - Blue Girl - (GSC x Blue Cookies)
5 - pk 10 seeds - Alien OG
6 - pk 10 seeds - Mystery mix :fire:

Auto Fem for sale
6 -pk 10 seeds - NEW RELEASE IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
5 - pk 10 seeds - Durban Blues (Blue Dream x Durban Sunrise)fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Black n Blue Jack (Blueberry Jack Herer x Black Cream) - fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
3 - pk 10 seeds - A.C./BC(Tropicana Poison F2 auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
6 - pk 10 seeds - Mix auto :fire: some Fem, some regular

The sale will run from now until 6PM Sunday, so come n get 'em while they hot, folks!

Please DM any orders

32 Likes

Johnny has the best deals on seeds here. Unless you’re gifted or traded. The man is phenomenal. I think the world of Johnny and his friends especially my friend MoBilly. Big Mike, Slick We are family here.

16 Likes

True words. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

May I add that not only are you getting great genetics for a SUPERB price, you will get great communication, and super fast shipping. :mailbox_with_mail:

Plus, you know exactly where your $ is going, not to some person making buku bucks pollen chucking, but to a humble man with one of the best attitudes towards life and one of the best warrior spirits I have ever seen. :vulcan_salute:

You can’t go wrong here, seriously folks, it’s a great way to spend your :money_with_wings:

Mad respect cuz! :pray: @JohnnyPotseed

19 Likes

Most recent photo of my Stop Lights (NL5 x PPP) outdoor for this year, she’s a beaut! Thanks Johnny!

19 Likes

Just grabbed a pack bro, looking forward to a smoke report :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Im looking at that one too. Nice looking plant, awesome advertisement.

5 Likes

Ya welcome cuz. It’s one fine & lovely pheno-typical example! Glad you are enjoying it. Now just wait till ya pull on that Northern Lights#5 with Purple Paonia Paralyzer influences.

11 Likes

Damn she really is pretty :heart_eyes:
Fine Cannabis growin out under the sun is such a beautiful thing.
I love the name too
traffic-light-dance

12 Likes

Moving this up so folks can see it without a hunt lol
JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor

1d

Ok folks, things have been slow here what with all the crap I’ve been going though.

also I’m still giving a free 10-pk of my choice with every order placed. So you get

All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, there is a S&H $5.00 untracked or $10.00 tracked, per order.
1 - pk 10 seeds - Dawg Biscuits - (ChemDawg x Blue Cookies)

Auto Fem for sale
6 -pk 10 seeds - NEW RELEASE IceCream Morning (Gelato x Durban Sunrise) fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Black n Blue Jack (Blueberry Jack Herer x Black Cream) - fem auto
4 - pk 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
3 - pk 10 seeds - A.C./BC(Tropicana Poison F2 auto x Black Cream) - fem auto

The sale will run from now until 6PM Sunday, so come n get 'em while they’re hot, folks!

Please DM any orders

14 Likes

Just snagged the last pack of stop lights and some other goodies. I see a lot of green in my future, or is that a sea of green.:yum:

5 Likes

Curious about the source of the Alien OG? What f gen

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t tell you a lot cuz.I bought a batch of clones from a nursery that is now outta business…A couple were males, so I pollinated a few girls to get seeds. I run em every year and get fresh seeds from the prettiest select girls. How many gens they ran as clones? I have no idea and can’t find out now. I’m sure I was told where they originated, but can’t recall much other than Cali. I’m sure it’s in my logs from way back, but I’m not about to try finding that info!(needle in a haystack comes to mind lol) I can tell you they’re F4 or F5 at least, and feel safe in that statement.

6 Likes

Bookmarking for next payday :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Moving this up so folks can see it without a hunt lol
JohnnyPotseedOG Sponsor

1d

Auto Fem for sale
5 - pk 10 seeds - Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream) - fem auto
1 - pk 10 seeds - A.C./BC(Tropicana Poison F2 auto x Black Cream) - fem auto

The sale will run from now until 6PM Sunday, so come n get 'em while they’re hot, folks!

Please DM any orders

11 Likes

Hell of a deal I’d buy more but I just got your last order a spot in the vault .
Was standing room only in there now it’s full to the brim with the last batch I’d recieved from @repins12 that he sent me .

Person doesn’t realize how much room seeds take up in coin flips and vials .

4 Likes

You should see the size of my collection. No way in hell, could I ever grow all those seeds. Even if I saved one plant from each pack, I still would not have enuff days left in my life.
Those drawers in the refrigerator?? One of those is full of seed packs.

14 Likes