Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

stay-gold-ponyboy-the-outsiders

6 Likes

Hopefully the blue light special returns I know it’s not Kmart but damn that was quick .

3 Likes

I’m running outta cards. Got to order more to put with the beans lol

10 Likes

Guess that’s what happens when you create a monster!

7 Likes

Release the beast!

2 Likes

It’s going to take me a few days to pack and ship these to everyone. So, please be patient folks. I’m old & disabled/handicapped, and move slower than I used to! Everyone is listed, and no one will be left out lol
plus it seems the package of shipping supplies from Amazon that was supposed to get here today, hasn’t made it, yet… So there’s a small delay there too.

19 Likes

No rush on my end what so ever.

2 Likes

Take your time Johnny, good things come to those who wait. Heh, err something like that.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Guess my timing was no good. Congrats to all who scored

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get another chance if you missed this flash sale.

1 Like

Yup, I’m also in no hurry. Just happy to be a part of the program. :slight_smile:

I DM’d ya cuz

ezgif.com-gif-maker(55)

:heart:

Congrats @JohnnyPotseed !!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

lol naw cuz, I still will have beans. I’m just outta the cards, and had to order more just now.

10 Likes

I did say NOT to lollygag on this deal. They sell out QUICKLY.

9 Likes

Congrats on all that got a pack!

5 Likes

So they are available just no card. Lol thanks @JohnnyPotseed missed this jump but will be on call for when you drop them again.

4 Likes

See you people, I told you to never log out of OG. Serves you right for not listening frech|nullxnull

11 Likes

Lol I have to admit, I almost fell asleep. But I didn’t, my life is hanging out here at home anyway. Might as well grow Frankenstien. muwahahaha.

4 Likes

Those seeds still up for Sale?? If so, I’ll be PM’ing ya soon!! CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes