Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I agree with the 600w !!! I believe one of the best lights. The heat works with those lights. Ride the waves bro!!! You want the 80’s - 90’s. Cooler if you can. The wave of light is so different.
Looking forward to your new stuff. I know @MoBilly was working hard. Great part of the community.

3 Likes

And hear I was hoping to read about plants with vocal chords! :rofl:

4 Likes

Now that it’s calmed down , I still have some packs of Fem Frankenstein with collector card available for donation of $25.00 plus $5.00 S&H

I shut things down because I didn’t want to ‘over-sell’ and not be able to take care of all requests.

19 Likes

I’ll be sure to include the EXTRA $25 in next payment!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will grab a pack of those is you can ship to Canada. I would really like to try the one and only :grin:

4 Likes

Please go to DM cuz, thnx

2 Likes

Bloody Monsters getting busy.

32 Likes

Those are beauties.

5 Likes

One word description for what I see there cuz
Beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush: They wanna grow that’s for sure.

3 Likes

They look so much like their mother lol hard to tell it’s not straight Frankenstein

4 Likes

Thank you JP. :blush:

1 Like

Now that it’s calmed down , I still have some packs of Fem Frankenstein with collector card available for donation of $25.00 plus $5.00 S&H

I shut things down because I didn’t want to ‘over-sell’ and not be able to take care of all requests.

15 Likes

MY BABIES!!!
It was my Dragon blood Hashplant pollen that helped @JohnnyPotseed with this creation. I have grown her out. Incredible smoke.
Your plants look gorgeous. Makes me wanna pop some more.

15 Likes

Me too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, looks gorgeous.
Is that what you call “tight nodes” pic #2 , 3

3 Likes

Just wanted to show how beautiful your genetics are @JohnnyPotseed . These are two Durban blues autos and even tho I stunted them they look fabulous.

34 Likes

Awesome indeed cuz! Downright PHAT :fire: lol
Beautiful, even stunted, lol let us know when you harvest, with a smoke report, please.

6 Likes

Will do…

1 Like

Dayyumm @Kasper0909!
Check out that deep purple! Looking good.
Shout out to JP for that one.

2 Likes