Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Frankenstein showing color 8 weeks plus almost ready

29 Likes

JOB WELL DONE, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Which cross is that cuz?

3 Likes

It’s Supposed to be the clone of Frankenstein that grouchy old man brought up to Nagle

4 Likes

I asked because of the color lol Although, if the temps were low there’d be some purple like in your pics. That’s what threw me, other than that, she looks like any other Frankenstein. Pretty as hell lol

I’ve had Frankenstein with that color, but only after I ran temps lower than usual.

5 Likes

It gets a little cold in the east coast I love the colors when it gets like this

6 Likes

Yeah, lol I forgot. You’re up in the NorthEast lol cold country. When you harvesting that one? You’ve got to give up a smoke report!

From the pics, I can’t make it out good, but maybe another 1-2 weeks?

9 Likes

Definitely should be soon the trichomes are close to being ready

These were in 2 gallon fabric bag’s they did very well

I’ll definitely do a smoke report brother

Paps

6 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing all the different phenos from these Fem Frankie seeds again after all these years. The F1 or S1 seeds always have phenos all over the map, as I’ve said in conversations with others here.
I’m dropping quite a few myself lol

12 Likes

Hey have you sent seeds out yet ?

2 Likes

Nicely done @Papalag

2 Likes

There was a slow-down because of shipping & packing supplies ordered, being delayed and not making it until a couple days ago. But I’m about halfway through the order list in getting them out to everyone. We have to go to several different towns Post Office, so there’s not a lot in any one office, lol

We sit equidistant from 3 towns. 20 minutes to East, West, and South. Arkansas river to the North lol no Post Office in that direction.

Well lol actually there are PO’s in that direction…just gotta go around either East or West to find a bridge lol

5 Likes

Those look great. Ive got these on deck once I get these bloodhound moving forward I’ll probably get into these or paralyzed monsters.

3 Likes

Those Durban blues above consistently hit in 30sF every night. They are outside in a greenhouse that gets little sun and I have a small heater in there. Supplemental light during the day.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of documented research that shows/says lower temps, usually below 60, produce lovely blue/purple hues on most strains.

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed i see you have sour 60 for sale. Is this your creation? If so where can I find more info on them? Thank you

1 Like

Believe it also help build frost at least in my mind and room.

2 Likes

No cuz, i got some beans a few years ago from another OGer, I grew them out, pollinated with a male Sour-60, and have grown them now for several years. If you Google the name ‘Sour-60 auto marijuana strain’ you’ll find all you want to know.

4 Likes

Really?!..

5 Likes

I’d think I’d sooner have Johnny’s version over marks.

4 Likes