Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

thank you kindly @JohnnyPotseed
excited to have these in hand

5 Likes

Don’t forget to post a pic now n then cuz! Grow On!

1 Like

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

Currently available in regular photo,
Sheelavathi - courtesy of @Oldjoints
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
NL#5 x PPP
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant-courtesy @BigMike55
Black & Blu Cookies - courtesy @BigMike55
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

in Auto I have;
Sour60 reg

Any inquiries please go to DM, thnx folks!

6 Likes

My personal piece of history! Thank you JP

Monster Madness

Just finished a little fan cleanup and I have gecko hands I don’t want to clean off. Day 30 and sticky as can be. GIT SOME.

30 Likes

Hell yeah cuz! Awesome & lovely! Grow on!

5 Likes

OH no you didn’t post that!!!
:rofl:

3 Likes

lol yes he did and I didn’t know what or who the hell he was talking about! I had to google
But once I did, I realized who lol

5 Likes

I had to go in and clean my search history, it just felt ‘unclean’
nothing against those that are like that, I just don’t want or need ro see it

5 Likes

I knew who he was. No history cleaning for me. lol

1 Like

Yeah lol after I googled, I recalled seeing commercials when clicking through channels

I was WTF!?

3 Likes

OH yeah. He’s way out there on a limb of his own.

1 Like

Swingin on that limb?

4 Likes

I better stop now. lol

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong here lol I’m aware of the culture. Used to it somewhat, even. Lived down New Orleans way a few times lol Just the name didn’t click

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that. Central Mo is not where you get exposed to a lot of that lifestyle. I don’t have a problem with someone’s lifestyle choices, I look at how a person treats others. I may not understand it but I do realize that this is The United States Of AMERICA! It’s a person’s right to lead his own life. As long as a person has a patriotic heart, I’ll stand beside him or her, life’s choices don’t matter then.

8 Likes

Couldn’t said it better!
Gender orientation has become a big deal of late, it seems. But I figure it doesn’t matter! It’s the person’s own business.

4 Likes

Agreed.
That’s why we’re the Land of the Free.

4 Likes

Is that Frankie ???

3 Likes

Bloody Monster I think.

3 Likes

It isn’t original Frankenstein cuz. But, every cross done with Frankie… looks like Frankenstein! lol to this date, no matter what strain I cross her with. they all look like Frankie! lol She’s a pretty hardcore unchangeable gal. There may be small subtle differences but until cured and smoked, you won’t easily see any.

7 Likes