Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I have no doubt! And for many months too. :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t wait until I have the time and space for them Bloody Monsters!

3 Likes

WINNING!

:partying_face:

:v:

19 Likes

Easy there Charlie Sheen

6 Likes

Hey, that isn’t fair that the eastern side of Canada gets it before the Western side. :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :tiger: :drop_of_blood: :rofl:

3 Likes

Glad they made the journey cuz!

2 Likes

lol Especially since you’re closer!

1 Like

Setting up the tent down at the mail box tomorrow think I’ll take the mail man a reefer and a hot chocolate see if a bribe helps.

7 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Jps bloodhound still a way to go stacking up nicely

18 Likes

Looking great there cuz! Almost chop time too. lol

3 Likes

I’m east and still on the Edge @chronix… i see what your getting at though

2 Likes

@rooted I’ve got a pack of those myself, can you share a little about what they’ve been like, how long they’ve gone, and what they smell like?

2 Likes

Looks like @rooted pretty much let em grow natural, with very little, if any, topping involved. Also maybe flipped em around 6-8 weeks? Very nice looking even then!
They can get to be a good sized bush. If you top em several times during the veg cycle. Letting them veg 3 months or longer, you’ll have a serious amount of buddage! lol
Can’t tell ya about the smell or taste, since covid took a lot of that from me. But I can tell you the buzz is strong, Indica leaning.

3 Likes

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

NEW OFFER in Feminized;
Fem Walkin-stein - SkyWalker x Fem Frankenstein pollen-courtesy of @MoBilly
Fem Frankenstein - Frankenstein x Fem Frankenstein pollen-courtesy of @MoBilly
Due to an error by the printing company, the cards are a lot cheaper, so Fem Frankenstein is now the same price as all of the rest lol down from dollars to pennies!
available in regular photo,
Sheelavathi - courtesy of @Oldjoints
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant-courtesy @BigMike55
Black & Blu Cookies - courtesy @BigMike55
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

in Auto I have;
Sour60 reg

Any inquiries please go to DM, thnx folks!

4 Likes

Wow big news on the Fem Frankenstein’s, come on pay day!

1 Like

Just for a ‘teaser’ announcement cuz… If you hold your money till midweek coming, there’ll be a Valentine Day sale… just saying, lol

edit… lol I hate trying to type when I’m stoned AF! Just in the one sentence in ‘edit’ there were 4 mistakes I had to fix, lol

10 Likes

And that’s what makes you an OG! Thanks for the look out, and coincidentally that is when I get paid next. :+1:
Edit: I got the message haha

1 Like

Do you think my wife would believe me if I said I bought them for her😂

7 Likes