Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Tell us how that works out for u
:rofl:

3 Likes

lol Hey, the printer reallyscrewed up! When I ordered the fresh batch of cards, they were running some kinda special. So, instead of 50 cards I got 70, ‘ok, great I thought’, then they print out 300…wtf!? :scream: :joy: :crazy_face: :+1:
So since the price to me dropped from dollars per card to just a few pennies, I pass the savings on to my OGfamily!

19 Likes

That’s one hell of a printer malfunction. Lmao :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like fate to me haha

IKR? lol I’ve neverhad a printer pass something like that on! lol Usually they’ll toss em rather than give to the customer…

3 Likes

That’s a good point, that way you have to come back faster to them to buy more.

1 Like

But the really good part? lol I didn’t enjoy having to sell the Fem Frankie beans for the higher price, and now I can let em go and/or hold a sale, etc for my normal pricing! lol
An over-run happens now n then I reckon, but they just gave em to me instead of trash…

6 Likes

Yes that is the good part :sunglasses:. And everyone knows the prices was well worth it to begin with!

3 Likes

:grinning: :pray: :+1:

4 Likes

Hummm might have to order more sure hope the first batch shows up .
I could plant 50 of them buggers if I get enough seed .

3 Likes

It’ll get there cuz lol I got faith in the snail-mail. They can be slow, granted, but they usually make the journey from US to Canada… eventually! lol

4 Likes

I’ve shipped a lot of packages to Canada, in the little over a year I been offering here, I’ve only had a few get lost in transit.

It’s the mail. You would think were I live at that. I can mail a letter and it go 30 miles down the road. It doesn’t do that anymore. It actually leaves here from my home and goes 200 miles then it goes another 200 miles north of there and then it comes back 300 miles and then 300 miles to my house. That is with UPS. It leaves my state completely. Goes three states out-of-the-way.

1 Like

Pretty sure they’ll get here too. Just seems to take forever when a guy is waiting to sprout them . Yet other seeds that are just going into the vault arrive fast it seems. Lol

4 Likes

Don’t worry @ShiskaberrySavior , I am still waiting for them to arrive as well.
Some of the east coast people got em already. If we don’t get them tomorrow, I am sure we will get them next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m positive they will show itching to sprout the fem Frankie’s is all .

4 Likes

Fem Frankie has landed safe and sound!
Second most westerly province up here

Thank-you @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

Glad they made the trip cuz.

2 Likes

Woo hoo that’s getting close mine should be arriving any day now .

3 Likes

Haaaa.
Love is a wonderful thing. I’m waiting on the salon myself. I’m sure they’ll be here tomorrow or the first of the week. I don’t really worry too much about it but I know how it is when you want something.

1 Like