Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

It’s from Narcos. Wagner Moura plays Pablo Escobar…if you haven’t seen it, it’s pretty good!

3 Likes

lol ok cuz, I sent 2 to you by mistake! But it’s all good cuz. You grow them bad gals out!
Some folks ordered 2 packs. I made a mistake and sent 2 to you instead lol but I’ve already sent the replacement to the member I only sent 1 to instead.

6 Likes

LoL but I don’t think it’s a problem for @CanuckistanPete so grow those beautiful beans !

1 Like

I could have done that…but since you did I have someone in mind for them.

4 Likes

I like that idea cuz! Share the love is true OG!

4 Likes

Thanks for that description… a true balancing Act I’m sure.
Room Question? Is there any difference in your Room-temp and your top-leaf temp?

re: VPD

Being that close they must be Hot.
All new ground for me, ha, I use the bottom half to grow in lol

1 Like

I have a fan on the floor in one corner blowing almost vertically. It turns the air in the tent over constantly. The exhaust fan is on a controller set to an rh% ceiling of 60%.

This tent stays at 72° +/- 5° regardless of the lights.

Temperature is a non issue with leds really. What burns them are photons.

2 Likes

Normally I would too but I almost lost any control. Such is the problem with monsters, as Mary Shelley implied.

3 Likes

OK that’s a fresh take on that… one. And I like it. My exhaust Fan is on the Hi-Temp st/pt +3c and it stays quiet.
One bottom flap is the only real fresh air going into the tent (32"x32"x72") and I have a small fan inside the vent, aiming upward as well. Too much humidity is not an issue with InkBird and humidifier combo

The Opening and closing of the stomata (sp), stops if the leaf surface meets or exceeds the room temp is what I have heard and worked with for a few years now. So even with LED lites now as well, I am maintaining Delta of a degree or two. Closing the distance, how you say, raises the testes… lol

I’m going to let them warm-up a bit, run equal for a little while… CHEERS G

2 Likes

Whats the outdoor flowering time for the Frankenstein may I ask?

2 Likes

Frankenstein will go 8-10 weeks cuz. Choptime is up to you, dependent on your buzz preference.

5 Likes

Bear in mind the light in the rear is running at about 30%. I have the rh where I do because there’s so much bud in there I want to keep any rot etc. at bay. The heater regulates itself and the fan keeps it fairly uniform in temperature. A nice byproduct is a 65° basement.

I have no illusions this is a perfect grow but I’d say it’s working out. lol

2 Likes

Truly. Thanks. I appreciate the openness. I have to step back and see where others are succeeding. I better got take some temps.
~ ciao

1 Like

I can’t wait to find out how fem frankenstien does outdoors, I didn’t get to fully appreciate paralyzed monster outside. Just the one small plant that got out way late.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Thank you @BigMike55 :blush:

Just landed! Thanks @JohnnyPotseed :grin:

8 Likes

I hope you and your Wife have a great Valentine’s Day.

2 Likes

Monsters day 45f

37 Likes

That’s some impressive genetics, awesome cross work to @JohnnyPotseed and to you growing them out.

3 Likes