Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

Now offered in Feminized;
Fem Frankenstein x Monkey Business - courtesy of @Slammedsonoma420
Fem Thug Pug’s Monkey Business S1 - courtesy of @Slammedsonoma420
Fem Walkin-stein - SkyWalker x Fem Frankenstein pollen-courtesy of @MoBilly
Fem Frankenstein - Frankenstein x Fem Frankenstein pollen-courtesy of @MoBilly
Due to an error by the printing company, the cards are a lot cheaper, down from dollars to pennies each! so Fem Frankenstein is now the same price as all of the rest lol
available in regular photo,
Sheelavathi - courtesy of @Oldjoints
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant-courtesy @BigMike55
NL#5 x Blue Cookies
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

Any inquiries please go to DM, thnx folks!

12 Likes

The sale is now officially over folks.
I’d like to thank all who participated and helped make it a success!

OG Rules!

17 Likes

I’m buying a pack, can’t beat this deal :metal:

7 Likes

Not cool at all ! Didn’t realize pay pal would be that stupid to go back a year I could see a month max if a deal went sideways but not a friggin year later.

I’ve got my eye on a couple of new offerings you’ve got I’ll scrape up some cash in the next few days to try and help you out.

9 Likes

I want to thank every last one of the awesome OG members who’ve helped Rose and me get outta this hole that un-named person put us into! Things are looking much better for us now.
Thanks again, every one of you!
The family of OverGrow always reinforces my belief in the basic good of most people!

22 Likes

I popped a couple of the fem Frankstein’s and they are vigorous. After a brief soak, placed in damp paper towels, next day one inch tap roots. I am excited to see what these do. Thanks JP!

19 Likes

Nice, I’ll be watching since I have some going too. Im putting a couple outside. See what kind of monster I can grow in my Guerilla grow area. I did an eight and a half footer last season. Johnny said paralyzed monster could do ten foot, im thinking so will frankenstien.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Frankenstein, and also any of her crosses, can go over 8’ outdoors with no problem cuz. Indoors, I always train them to stay under 6-7’

8 Likes

I hope she gets 8, 9, 10 or ? Im ready. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

lol I just here…

10 Likes

I don’t know how this happens
It happens all the time

3 Likes

Sheesh “I think I need a bigger box” lol

3 Likes

Eagle has landed brutha :eagle:
Can’t wait to see what the Frankenstein and rest of the crew is all about :call_me_hand::v:
Gotta say the sheelavathi has me very excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Dang you got a little of everything! Your grows should be epic :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice work @JohnnyPotseed
Have some fun with that pkg @A-Loc
Cindy 99 keeps calling my name…

4 Likes

@Natea took advantage of johnnys bogo sale the other weekend :call_me_hand: gonna be starting a thread soon once I get things popping. Doing sog in two 4x4’s. Multi strain mom hunt. Should be a great show

@MissinBissin im stoked man, Cindy’s got some phenos in her. I honestly forgot she was one of the packs Johnny picked for the bogo and was reading on her last night thinking “damn I really need some straight Cindy” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey thats awesome, I know the Feeling. Hope you don’t mind, when the time comes I’ll be watching
Cheers Bro

2 Likes

That’s a Cindy-99 x ? @BigMike55 had her growing outdoors and it got pollinated with what’ he doesn’t know. But c’mon, after all, lol. This IS Cindy-99 we’re talking about here! Does it really matter what it got crossed with? lol

7 Likes

That’s what makes Cindy so amazing. She only makes things better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The plant those beans came from was very nice smoke. And she produced some giant flowers. Outside. I have not worked her indoors. Yet.

4 Likes