Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Dude… you brought a big smile to my face… I am passionate about my reefs and beach cleanups, having started one 4 years ago and seeing a clean beach today, you have no idea how much it makes me smile hearing when others do it… my fishy friends appreciate it bud!!!

1 Like

Good Morning OG!
Another slow night here? Only took 30 minutes to catch up on things.

7 Likes

How goes it today there young fella :grin: have yourself a fabulous day…

1 Like

lol First thing out the gate this morning is a doctor appointment! Then it’s back here and get some things done. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Busy day ahead of me as well. First on the list, find a roof leak. Think ill just sit here and enjoy my coffee until the sun comes up…

3 Likes

Yep lol getting up on a roof before sunup can be risky!
Especially if there’s dew!

How bad is the pitch?
lol I did 57 roofs one summer long ago in the mid '90s after bad storms/hurricanes.
Well, I say ‘I’ but it was me and the wife and our crews… ‘My company’, that sounds better lol
Virginia Beach

4 Likes

Its not to bad, walkable at least. Pretty sure from where its at im having some flashing issues around a dormer. Should be a pretty easy fix but I’m sure you know water. Hard to tell till get tearing at it. About time to clean the chimney so might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

2 Likes

Morning Johnny. Hope the doctor treats you well my man

1 Like

I used to do roofing in Maryland in high school during the summer, got so fucking hot up there, I don’t miss it one bit, we’d come down burnt red from scrambling around on tar paper in 100 degree weather. Probably what convinced me to leave the mid Atlantic and move to New England, get the fuck outta that heat

1 Like

The wife first started in my construction company as a helper in '83 …her dad, brother, cousin and uncle all worked for me lol She got damn good at carpentry in general and ended as a foreman of her own crew. She was on roofs nailing until after she turned 47.

After a month or so of dating her, we moved in together and married a year later lol She was def a keeper!

7 Likes

G’morning fine peeps of OG!

Make that doc appt count Johnny… Then enjoy your day! The sun is shining here today, gonna be a nice one!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Are you still doing the Acapulco Gold updates? You combined it into this thread, right?

2 Likes

Yep, I’m trying to keep my footprint on OG less pervasive lol easier on the server… Now I just do everything here

7 Likes

Good stuff.

Good Morning OGers

8 Likes

G’mornin kind sir! how ya feeling today? How are the girls?

4 Likes

Morning Johnny! How we doin today bud?

3 Likes

Morning folks

3 Likes

ezgif.com-crop

7 Likes

Favorite cartoon! For all the violence we saw on there, its a wonder we didn’t kill each other. ROFL…

Favorite episodes have to be when Jerry floods the house and freezes it ice skating everywhere, or the one with all the food on a thanksgiving table…

5 Likes