Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

oh ok an ‘only’ child? We didn’t have that, our 3 sons are now 36, 35, 34 and they were always around others sorta ya know?
I’m sure it’s rough on a child to be alone unable to play and shit like they need to

4 Likes

Family does take care of family it makes a big difference. I noticed it on the playground other day there was a family that had children the one baby she was wide open and I told the parents I felt like she was I’m not scared of anything. And I said yes she is she just got her older siblings with her it makes a difference

2 Likes

I was the oldest of 6 and was taught from an early age to protect my younger sisters

It was me then every two years a girl until there were 3 of em…then I was 21 before I got my first brother lol then couple years later the last brother total 6
I was like ‘where the hell were ya when i needed ya’!?

3 Likes

Yeah cuz lol I caught hell too let me tell ya!
See, when my pops taught me to be protective, i went for it… and the bad part is, he didn’t realize I took my ‘job’ serious as hell! lol When them girls did something bad around the house when the parents weren’t there. Dad would come in shouting 'WHO DID THIS/THAT"? I’d stand up and roar back at him ‘I DID IT!’ lol he didn’t look any further than me to punish someone then lol

2 Likes

So true lol
Ok I’m off for awhile to get some things done here cuz
I’ll cya later

1 Like

Yea. Same here.

I forgot, you’re a nerd too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny! It’s going to be a beaut of a day again today! I’m getting ready to do some bow hunting. Wish me luck. :v: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Morning cuz!

Damn! Good Luck!!!

I used to have a Jennings Devastator pumped to a 350lb pull. Good for anything up to and including bear. lol
That’s the Compound crossbow they used to make, I don’t know about the legality of it here and now. It’s been over 20 years ago lol

edit… Actually closer to 30 yrs ago now lol

2 Likes

I figured you’d be up. I’m having some coffee and then I’ll go set for a bit and let the day come to me. :slight_smile:
My brother gave me a Bear crossbow for my birthday. I can’t hold my re-curve like I used to and they allow it in Missouri now so why not?

3 Likes

lol sounds like we’re related cuz! I had recurves also back in the day.
I taught my sons how to make good bows the old school traditional way. The oldest got good with one he made. Did demonstrations at the Pow Wows.

2 Likes

I would KILL for a good handmade recurve bow. I wanted one since I was a teen and got to use my Uncles bow. Knowing the craftsmanship and hours that went into that bow… Shoot, if it just hung on the wall and I only target practiced every once and a while it still would be the best thing since steak and eggs!

4 Likes

I can’t even imagine a 350 lb pull crossbow! My shop teacher in high school built a crossbow from an old truck leaf spring. That was a hoot! We set up a bunch of bales out on the football field and he shot right through the whole stack! The dang bolt almost made it out to the parking lot!

3 Likes

I had the money to have Jennings In Florida to do it up good.

The Oldest son still has a shitload of the tips, but no more bow or any of those special quarrels

1 Like

Yeah lol He’s a ‘lurker’ they come on here and look but don’t register or get involved. I know this because he told me lol we discuss things now n then, i told him to join in but he’s not into it i guess lol

1 Like

I’d love to watch your son grow some bro! A two generation grow journal!! Epic!

Well, time to get. :slight_smile: I’ve been watching this nice four pointer for a couple of weeks. He looks like he’s got some good weight on him. Time to start stocking up next years supply.

2 Likes

He does a lot of the work here with me being down ish. So in effect often the pics I post are a collaboration, some of my work and his as well. So actually you ARE seeing his work! lol

As well as his wife helping and my wife also, all 4 in this together!

A true ‘family thing’

1 Like

Well, he is picking up the slack for his old man. You did something right. I see kids now days that wouldn’t get off the couch to walk a bottle of water out to the field for their elders.
Sickening really. Anyway, I’ll catch you later Johnny.
:v:

3 Likes

Ok, totally new topic for here…
Anyone heard of what’s going on with the newest discovery of Chemicals in Marijuana? Like this one … THCP, approximately 33 times more potent as THC
Read the article here

3 Likes

Morning fellas, already been chopping it up for a while here I see. I’ll have to check that article out once the kid is off to daycare and I have a moments peace, or while I’m “working from home” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes