Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

The list will go until it’s full, then I’ll shut it down. If by 5days time, it hasn’t been filled, I’ll still end it and start sending the beans to folks! However, just to be clear to everyone receiving any…it’s going to be spread out over a couple of weeks time so as to not attract any interest. lol Someone dropping off 100 envelopes, at one time, to all parts of the north American Continent can bring unwanted interest!!

There are 3 Post Offices within about 20-25 minutes of me in all directions lol I live out in the boonies and it’s a trip into any town from me.

7 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed , do you want more PPP pollen? I got to make some room for all the Sour Bubble pollen I will be collecting soon :crazy_face:

2 Likes

man, so nice out there!!!

1 Like

I appreciate that offer cuz, but I don’t have any Photos running atm other than some mothers and a few clones. It’ll be this coming spring before I have anything that needs to be hit with pollen. Better for it to be used while fresh, so share it with other OGers that might want some. Many thnx!

Do you store your pollen similar to the way described by GrowFAQ or do you freeze it after drying thoroughly?

Yep lol I love the Smokey Mountains, we would go to Beaver Creek Park now and then to camp for a week back in the early '60s

2 Likes

What does it say in the GrowFAQ?

OK, no worries. Got this pollen out to 100 OGers already, just have some left :wink:

1 Like

Basically dry them out really well and vacuum pack and just keep at cool temps. Asking cause I’m planning to store some myself and was going to try it this way and also freeze some to see which works best but always curious with other’s experience.

I know you have cuz, and it’s damned OGenerous of you too! You inspire a lot of folks here on OG!

2 Likes

Technical I did both, I have some sealed and stored in cool basement closet and some in freezer.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I could say the same.about you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

:heart: :pray: :+1: :heart: we do what we can cuz lol if it helps someone then that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

Man I tell ya what, if come across a purp pheno in that bb#3 id love to know :grin::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

You can watch the progress on a couple of the BB#3 at the test thread I’m doing on em cuz

4 Likes

I’m following that too brother. I was more so thinking down the road if ya run a bigger batch of those bb#3. Supposedly there are some purple phenos and I’d like to find one for a purp project I got going. :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t get but a few of the BB#3 cuz, so probably won’t see much in the way of a ‘batch’ grown of them. By me, anyway lol I kept a couple out to hit with pollen down the road though.

2 Likes

I so have to go through this thread. I have about 50 plants of the same seed going right now and am sure to learn something that will help me decide which ones makes the cut.

2 Likes

lol well if you’re just getting to start on this thread… you’ve got a lot of reading to do cuz lol there’s a lot of general chat also scattered through it.
I do hope you find something useful here!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got just a few too but fems. Not sure if they are worth hunting. Mind if I ask are yours regs and if so, the source?

1 Like