Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Yeah i knew you were gonna send me some you made with my pollen. The other was what i wanted on your giveaway. That Bloody Monster has a large spot carved out for my next run. Many thanks.

4 Likes

Haha. You should learn to play guitar in your SPARE time. It all about muscle memory.

5 Likes

I hope you get a lot of girls outta them beans cuz!

3 Likes

but but but…all my ‘spare time’ is already spoken for by these girls I got growing here!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Birthday to the Misses !
May your years be longer than the short end of her stick! Lol
Enjoy the celebration! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Well… Seems like its a party over there! Happy anniversary AND a happy birthday to the little missus!

3 Likes

Happy Love Life to you and the Mrs JPS!
True Love is beautiful and hard to find!

Grow40th!!! :wink:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

such a slow night

1 Like

I like slow sometimes lol and this morning is one time I’ll take it. We had a great time around the fire last night, got stoned AF, of course! fell into bed around 11 or so then back up by 3

2 Likes

Morning OG!

3 Likes

I don’t see anyone on here turning down seeds you made, the getting grown in the near future part is the variable. :laughing: You ever get any beans off the Chocolate Thai you had/have?

Happy Birthaversary to you and the little lady!

Morning OG. Gonna be a long day today. Sleep was not on my side last night. I’m hoping it’s one of those times where you’re so tired it somehow make you more productive for a portion of the day, but it’s not looking good…

3 Likes

Naw cuz, But that’s in the plans

1 Like

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed !! Morning OGers!!!

4 Likes

Time for me to get busy in the barn lol cyas later

5 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t make it bro, wasn’t feeling to good and still not, hit the sack early!

3 Likes

Awesome ! That Dbhp cross should be phenomenal ! I got a cross going now with that and it’s my new favorite ! I haven’t finished any out so I guess I should say I’m most optimistic about it ! Best wishes brother and happy anniversary,mines up in a just over a week I believe it’s lucky 13 for us this year ! What a trip ! Mad Respect ! Hope you have a beautiful time ! And happy birthday to the misses !
Peace

1 Like

I’m sorry you missed it too cuz. It was a nice fire with everything being good. But there’ll be more fires lol We do a good bit in the fall winter and spring. not so much in the summer.

3 Likes

Morning/evening and happy holidays!

10 Likes