Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

And a very good morning to you all! lol cuz Every day is ‘good’ day as long as I’m looking down at the daisies instead of looking up at em! :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

Mornin’ brothers and sisters.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone!

8 Likes

Morning folks!

6 Likes

Good morning everybody! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Wassup? Bobbi?

2 Likes

Hey Mike!
Just getting the day started.
Heading down to my daughter’s today to hang with her. She’s about an hour and a half away.

3 Likes

Gotta love on the daughter, that’s for sure. One Nevers knows when the end is coming. I lost my daughter 10 years ago. Diabetes took her. Went into a diabetic coma and never came back. Sometimes life has a way of kicking you in the testicles.

7 Likes

I’m so very sorry…
Can’t imagine the pain of loosing a child.

2 Likes

Haha. Actually my life has been one giant shit storm after another. Haha. You’ve seen the guy with the black cloud following him everywhere he goes. That guy is based on ME!
It’s all good tho. There must be a plan somewhere.

6 Likes

'morning! ACTUALLY:

6 Likes

G’mornin my friends! I slept in today!

4 Likes

Good Morning Johnny!
I made it home yesterday to an Early Christmas!

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I hear that got up at 630 check the ladies then crashed again…something about the rain man

1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Your letters landed safe and sound! Put the Purple Monster, Purple Rhino, and Stoned Puppy in the Stank Bank! But they won’t be there for long! Almost time to start popping and vegging things for my spring crop!

3 Likes

I am especially psyched for the Purple Monster!

Combine the power of your Frankenstein, which I have been pining for, with PPP the “Chuckers Strain of the Year” (most used in crosses this year - thanks to the amazing efforts of @DougDawson), and a heavy dose of the spirit of OG, sounds like a winning combo to me!!!

7 Likes

We’re without power, but there’s some in alot worse shape.
Not sure what to do with my plant guess bring it in th we house wh we re it was warm

3 Likes

What is the ppp cross on these seeds, pure power plant?

Paonia Purple paralyzer from repro seed run by @DougDawson
an old legendary Colorado strain, I believe was from back in the '60s-'70s

3 Likes

OK cool thanks again j8

1 Like