Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

ANNOUNCEMENT
I’VE ADDED MORE STRAINS TO THE CHRISTMAS SEED SALE
INCLUDING SOME AUTOS FOLKS! :+1: :smile:

6 Likes

These showed up and made my day today! Thanks @JohnnyPotseed!!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Just heading to bed. Have a good morning my friend!

3 Likes

Been wrapped up in the sale folks lol sorry to’ve not been in here more! The sale will probably go another few days, then shut it down and get all these beans out to folks!
I gotta say, this has been one helluva experience for me. The show of support by the OG community is just unbelievable and also unexpected/overwhelming!
It’s a bit uncomfortable to be on this end of things, I usually just give, not used to asking…
But, folks have came through for me in such numbers, that I am truly humbled. I can’t have found a better ‘home’ than here!!

12 Likes

Morning Johnny! Don’t feel weird dude, folks can see the real ones on here, the guys and gals that are always giving with no expectation of getting anything back, and can see when real help is needed for those kinds of folks. I’m sure I speak for more than just myself when I say that you’re as real as they come man, and I’m glad to do whatever I can to try to repay your generosity and general good vibes! Hope you have a killer Sunday man! :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

Well hell cuz lol now ya making me blush. This makes a couple times that’s happened lately! lol

Oh wait…that’s just flushed from joy…! yeah, that’s it! lol
That’s muh story n I’m sticking to it! :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning Mr.Johnny and OGers! Don’t feel that way Mr.Johnny. Good people need help too! Next time don’t wait as long!

4 Likes

Morning fuckers lol

I’m on day 2 and 1/2 of some nasty shit. Friday midday I went from a little extra tired with a sore throat I attributed to smoking too much and blower exhaust to feeling like total crap. Woke up yesterday rough and just laid on the couch and suffered through the day. Last night the force of a sneeze dislodged a nice little plug of blood from my throat and the sore throat went away, felt a little better for awhile too. I’ve been up an hour today and I can already tell it’s going to be a repeat of yesterday.

9 Likes

Get some Mucinex DM. I hope you feel better!

3 Likes

Yeah just don’t be coughing on us up in here! Ya know that’s an actual charge nowadays, right? lol

6 Likes

Thanks me too!

No coughing yet but I have a feeling it’ll be part of the extended closing ceremonies. It wouldn’t even surprise me if that was an actual charge these days :thinking:

1 Like

This really works, man.
Take your wife’s soiled panties and put them on your head like a hat. When you go to bed, take the crotch part of the panties and pull it down over your nose and mouth. And go to sleep.
I guarantee, in the morning you will forget all about feeling bad.
You’re welcome.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Is that the poor man’s covid test? lmao If you smell and taste ass your fine?

4 Likes

How’s this different from any other night?

4 Likes

…just smh… lol

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the OGers here !
Went from 60f yesterday to lower 20s today ole man winter is showing himself here ~

3 Likes

Wow imma have to try this one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Mid morning fellas massive winds little coating of snow this am everything’s accounted for goats r warm trees r standing it’s a good day

3 Likes