Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

@MoBilly your right the info she had when I was young was so horribly wrong lol. I saw the book she read nearly died laughing. But now she has a different opinion of it all and she told me to go for it a few years back after a car accident I had. Now, I’m just happy to have my Mom is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh yeah. That is just what they are bred for. I have seven livestock guardians. What they do to a coyote is not pretty. We used to run three dogs. The Black Bear have become established around here and Mountain Lions have always been around. We run more dogs now. I have no doubt that my dogs would die defending “their” goats.

4 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::v::cowboy_hat_face::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Came in the post today….

It’s been a rough day too, so these little ones came right when I needed a smile!

Thanks so much and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family. @JohnnyPotseed :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Off topic but great choice of gardener’s nail colour @KanehB !

3 Likes

@Pigeonman I was waiting for you to come in and say it’s kvlt :joy:

2 Likes

It’s many things INCLUDING KVLT!

2 Likes

I have not run the PPP yet but Im running a King Tut x Chemdawg and if the smoke is anything near as good as it looks? Hoooooopo. Ima be a happy mo fo.

4 Likes

Good morning Mr.Johnny and OGers!

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Morning @JohnnyPotseed!!!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

3 Likes

Jeez! I almost started worrying. Stay in bed a while???
Good morning my friend.

4 Likes

I was up with pain all night, couldn’t even think about trying to lay down until after 2AM.

and after that I had to sit back up on the side of the bed at 4 for about 15-20 minutes. I got up again and for the final time at 6. So it’s been a very bad night for me.

I was in here until after 1.Dm and such

I think it’s been one of the worst nights for me in about a year cuz lol
Shit happens sometimes! SMH

4 Likes

Wish I could help you out somehow. Sleep deprivation is nothing to screw around with.
Hopefully you’ll get an hour or two tonight.

4 Likes

G’morning friends of the circus!

2 Likes

Well lol you it half right there cuz…it’s morning! :crazy_face: :+1: :pray:

AW hell! lol Who am I kidding… GOOD MORNING!! :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I’m so damned used to ‘sleep deprivation’ cuz lol it’s just another day for me. My attitude doesn’t change that much when I’m having a lot of pain, I usually try to joke even more, if nothing else! Ya know, get my mind off things with laughter…always heard that’s the best medicine!

5 Likes

but…

The quote writers hadn’t tried cannabis yet…

:wink:

2 Likes

Well yeah cuz, lol that too helps a LOT!!

…and how ya know they hadn’t? Maybe that’s why they’re laughing?!

4 Likes

Well, cause they chose laughter, over the medicine that MAKES ya laugh, as the best medicine :wink: Clearly they hadn’t tried it yet :rofl:

2 Likes