Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

lol These things have done multi-duty for well over a decade. One damn good investment! I bought them long ago and have re-used them for many years now. Over my garden veggies usually, but no veggie garden this year.

edit… long ago when I first bought them I watched all my friends veggies burnt to a crisp, while my corn and other veggies just flourished! The corn itself got to over 12’

edit I know it was over 12’ because that’s the height I set the canopy at when I installed. The corn would grow up to it and then curl downwards!

8 Likes

I need to invest in some of those. Just three plants in bags have me playing gunga din.

Damn healthy bunch you have there sir.

2 Likes

Thank you, i appreciate that!

1 Like

That is the main and possibly only downside to autos there is no time at all to fix a mistake. the difference between 2 plants one grown in optimal conditions or one stressed can be remarkable. believe me I have grown some pitiful little buds on sticks from seed that I know can produce amazing results but stress them and there done. I chopped a plant that had a half inch thick stem and was only 6 inches tall it was the funniest plant I have ever murdered lol. you though seem to be taking to them no problem. Also checked the gum and BB not autos from mark I put outside 5 foot tall 1 Male which leaves 2 of each 1 is well into budding the other 3 no sign at all so I chopped them they are not autos for sure such a shame

5 Likes

short update this time folks, lol All of the GDP, Narcotic Moustache, Killer Cookie popped nice tails. I put them all into small cups. The only seed that didn’t pop was the single Bruce Banner bean I had lol wouldn’t ya know… RIP
A couple only had small tails showing yet, but i went on and put them into the cups since they’ll be coming along

12 Likes

Nice, are those the Cookie Killer I sent a while back?

1 Like

I coulda swore I took a pic of the cups, but guess not…it’s not on the phone lol I’ll take one when I go back out in awhile.
I got busy with watering and checking for males found 11 more of the Sour60 for total of 47. But all the rest are definitely girls with a lot of them already starting to give out little buds.

1 Like

I think those are the only ones I have, so yes, they probably are! lol there were like 14-15 reg auto?

1 Like

I think there were only 5 and they were fems

I’ll have to look in the seed container again then

1 Like

post withdrawn

Ok, sorry didn’t mean to make you second guess yourself lol. Have fun in the barn, don’t forget the photo of the cups :grin:

Ok just got back from the barn. lol It’s 7 Killer Cookie and they’re the fems. so, it’s probably the ones you sent, since I don’t have any more in my seed container.
@Oldtimerunderground
Here’s the pic of the cups for y’all

btw… if you google ‘Cookie Killer’, only thing comes up is ‘Killer Cookies’ plenty of them but nothing on the reverse wording.

5 Likes

OK lol I just did find one when googled says Cookie Killer…so which one is it? do you know?

on Seedbay
All the rest say Killer Cookies

1 Like

Thanks cuz, those were fems from this auction here Urban Legends Fundraiser Auction

They were gifted to me from @Yetigrows and I sent you some to help you catch up on things. Hope all these autos really come through nicely, they all look great. Makes me want to drop a few :thinking: :grin:

4 Likes

OK, great thnx! That clears things up lol it’s the same description on Seedbay site so that means it IS Cookie Killer like you said, my bad cuz sorry about the confusion!

You’ve got plenty of time before the cold starts setting in up there…go for it!
Get a crop in of Autos lol

No worries. I think @Gaz29 might have some pics in his grow log if you wanted to see them. @Urban_Legends may have put links to some grows in the auction thread too.

2 Likes

I’m getting a bunch ready to send you and dropping whatever is left in pots once it cools down a bit. Getting hot, feelin like fried chicken out here :laughing:

1 Like

What a pile of bean sprouts!!!

1 Like