Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

No need to apologize cuz, really wish you would write a book and send me a signed copy when you do :grin:

4 Likes

Probably those two fat reefers you guys power smoked wasn’t helping . Lol

1 Like

Put me on that list!

2 Likes

Ok, I’m back.
Thnx for all the support from you good folks of OG

Some memories are best left unbothered.

8 Likes

Amen brother.

3 Likes

I’m thinking something of what Mr. Potseed has is the long lever of experience, with which great weight can be moved even from a chair. That along with a lifetime supply of busting one’s ass makes one efficient.

1 Like

lol I wish that were the case cuz…
My Emphysema was acting up a bit and I managed one hit and had to leave it be! The wife helped my buddy finish the doobie though. lol

3 Likes

Sounds familiar. Take it easy.

1 Like

It’s called ‘Manifestation’…google it lol If you think about something you want hard enough, it’ll come/happen! lol Just kidding, of course… I think that if you want something to happen you gotta work towards making it so! :smile: :sunglasses:
All kidding aside, I’m always ‘positive’ or try to be…

If I did, they’d stick in the ‘Fantasy’ section lol No one would ever believe some of the stories!
There’s actually a term for my life according to Psychologists. I can’t remember the exact term, but it means ‘condensed living’…an example, in wartime, soldiers going on a 3 day leave had been known to cram many more days of actual life experiences into the 3 days.

edit… Also, lol there’s a lot that’d, even to this day, get me into trouble! SO…no ‘book’! :rofl:
I refer everyone to the old song by Frank Sinatra, ‘That’s Life’! lol

4 Likes

That’s life (that’s life)
That’s what all the people say
You’re ridin’ high in April, shot down in May
But I know I’m gonna change that tune
When I’m back on top, back on top in June
I said that’s life (that’s life)
And as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks
Stompin’ on a dream
But I don’t let it, let it get me down
‘Cause this fine old world it keeps spinnin’ around
I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a king
I’ve been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race
I tell you, I can’t deny it
I thought of quitting, baby
But my heart just ain’t gonna buy it
And if I didn’t think it was worth one single try
I’d jump right on a big bird and then I’d fly
I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a king
I’ve been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself layin’ flat on my face
I just pick myself up and get back in the race
That’s life and I can’t deny it
Many times I thought of cutting out but my heart won’t buy it
But if there’s nothing shaking come this here July
I’m gonna roll myself up in a big ball and die

11 Likes

You must be a very eclectic fellow my friend. Frankie even. :slight_smile:
I am the same way.
:v:
I love the troubadours. Traveling storytellers in song.

4 Likes

I have a lot of different genres of music saved on an 2TB external hard-drive. You name it, I probably have it! lol I mean stuff from serious classical by the acknowledged masters, to comedy by Spike Jones, lots of rock, country, bluegrass, rhythm and blues, gospel, soul, etc

lol so yeah…‘eclectic’

5 Likes

That seals it man. Your my brother somehow. From one minute to the next you never know what I might be listening to from Lester Flatt to Paganini and anything in between.
BTW good morning bro.
:v:

3 Likes

lol And a good morning to you as well cuz
I gotta cut out and go to the barn for ‘feeding time at the zoo’ soon.

being lazy this morning lol i ain’t already out there and its goin on 5:30!

just waiting on the meds to kick in so I can actually walk instead of drunken sailor roll out to the barn

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my coffee. Anticipation is making me wait.,. how stupid was that commercial?!
I’ll catch you later man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol I have a Bunn coffee maker that all I do is push the button to ‘ON’ and in less than 3 minutes I have a pot. I always grind up the beans so it’s ready and waiting in the morning, I don’t use a timer because I never know exactly what time I’ll get up. Usually somewhere between 3-4AM

No clock by the bed lol but it still doesn’t matter…old habits do die hard!

1 Like

I love my fresh ground coffee. I’d love to try every strain in the world and every way of processing of them beans as well.

1 Like

All except that civet cat shit lol

Aw hell lol who am I kidding… I’d probably even give that a try! One day…

True, I had forgotten.,. thanks for reminding me of that nasty nasty picture in my mind.
HOW!? I mean really, who was jonesing so bad that they tried that for the first time? That guy had a problem.

2 Likes

It’s supposedly one of the most expensive coffees in the world, that alone is enough to make me curious… I just haven’t been curious enough …yet… to try it! :rofl:

edit… See? lol There’s soooo much I haven’t done/tried yet, I got no time to think about life ending anytime soon!

even signed up for sky diving once, but had to leave town a half step ahead of the man lol so lost out

1 Like