Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I’m glad to see some of y’all have started to fill the seats!

I wake the roosters up cuz!
@GREANDAL , @Hemp, @Slick1 , @Bow4Buck , @Nagel420
and especially @Rabeats2093 ! Welcome one and all!

Just got through chopping around 25 of the Sour60, and decided my eyes and body needed a break…or rather they decided lol

7 Likes

The plan is to hit the photoperiod plants with that eXe later today. I’ll take pics when I do, of course. I have one of each strain I want to preserve and do seed run on;
Frankenstein
Frankenstein’s Bride
White Rhino '98-'99
Skunk#1 '98-'99
Sour Diesel '98-'99
King Tut
Chocolate Thai
ChemDawg
I’ll not be doing things exactly as instructions say. I will rather let them continue to produce pollen and collect that to pollenate the ladies of my choosing as they are flowering in the ‘new’ budroom, the old veg room. I’m not going to just shake the pollen producer over the one I want to pollenate lol

14 Likes

Got my note pad out, cmon!!! Seriously it is a gift to see the process you use. I for one am very grateful that you are sharing this with the rest of us​:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Now THAT is a flowering room. Damn man that’s alot of plants. tell me you trim by hand. Your forearms would look like the hulk. Awesome stuff bud💪

1 Like

Thnx, yes I do all the trimming… by hand lol

2 Likes

dude, you just shamed so many of us.

(bows humbly to THE man)

4 Likes

Well, there’s a method to my ‘madness’ actually lol
I figure if I get busy enough, I’ll just have to get better! With no time for illness or dying!

edit… still too many places in the world to OVERGROW!

8 Likes

There’s wisdom there my good man. I swear once we start getting inactive, the body starts reacting accordingly. Active people always seem to be healthier and in better shape, can’t argue that. Saw it with my own pops. Worked till he was 72, once he retired and got “bored” it was the start of the downward spiral…

2 Likes

I’m just gonna refuse to stop going… see how that works! lol

4 Likes

Ok, I gotta get back to the trim jail lol cyas later

5 Likes

@MoBilly @BigMike55 @Slick1 tell him to slow down. @JohnnyPotseed plain coffee cuz! Please. Lol. I got a hand full of beans dropped now. But you got a Forest.

4 Likes

You couldn’t slow Johnny down with baseball bat.

1 Like

One of yours would. @Slick1 big BATS will slow him down some. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah they’d just piss him off :smile:

1 Like

You’re using em wrong then, stop hitting him with them, start smoking them with him instead

4 Likes

@Nagel420 the problem with that is I’m fairly certain that I’d be looking at the underside of the table LONG before Mr. Potseed even felt high.

#Smoked under the table.
#The last thing I heard was laughter!

6 Likes

Ooof it’s hot. @JohnnyPotseed I trust you’re trimming in air conditioned comfort. I’m pretty sure it’s hotter there than here but it’s 90 in the shade about 80% humidity.

2 Likes

Hey there Billy

1 Like

Hey there GREANDAL.
:wink:

2 Likes

I do have to chuckle at these northerners. I’m out in it working in the yard etc. and they’re looking out their windows thinking I’m batshit. Mad dogs and Englishmen… lol

2 Likes