Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Ok folks, I’m late for work. I’ll catch yas later

3 Likes

One of my colleagues’ wives had my wife convinced we needed pygmy goats :goat:. I said ok but I’m buying 100# of charcoal the same day.

4 Likes

Yeah, that boss of yours… Real slave driver! :smiley:

Hey! doesn’t she know Roast Goat is damn good!!? lol

2 Likes

Mighty good. :joy:

1 Like

The new batch of seeds are just a popping away in the castings tray… probably tomorrow I’ll be taking a lot of them out into the small cups stage.

6 Likes

All this talk about moles made me nervous…

6 Likes

Dang, boy. Do you set a pile of beans to pop, EVERY DAY?
I can only explode beanage about 5 or 6 times a year. And like a dozen (shhhhh) at a time.

9 Likes

RIGHT??

When I see his trays, I’m always thinking “that’s more seeds than I even own!”

LOL

4 Likes

It’s nice to have quantity I usually have either 5/10 seeds max to work with . Not too often a guy gets a bag full to sprout.

2 Likes

You spring a leak in the middle of of that sentence? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

ROFL took me a moment. ROFLMAO

6 Likes

…and this after I was so nice to you.

7 Likes

I’m gonna be stepping my game up a bit… gotta get more beans into pots! Hide in the bushes, peek out and see! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

edit… The plans are afoot to turn the veg room into another budroom and, clone all the photoperiods, move the clones into the spare bedroom, aka overflow veg or bud, depending on the need at the moment. then toss all the older photo out into outdoor area. So, more room needs more pots/plants!

The vegroom/new budroom will also be all Autos.

8 Likes

man you amaze me.

was already amazing, now amazing on steroids

3 Likes

Not really, it’s not like there’s going to be a lot in there. Probably only a couple hundred more, max.

More like 150-175

6 Likes

Says the man with a few hundred plants, to the rest of us, many with less than 10 :rofl:

“just a few more, really, not that many” (as he adds truckloads)

4 Likes

Not many only a 150 or so, :rofl::rofl::rofl: bout fell off the couch.

4 Likes

Y’all crack me TF up! Really! :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:
But I luvsya all! :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

I woke up this morning to pollen pods waking also! lol I had to stop everything and grab the sheet of parchment paper and collect the magic dust…
Nothing showing yet on the 8 I sprayed, so didn’t take any pics. But the GDPB had a good bit going on, lol. I’m just glad that spare bedroom I use for isolation at the moment is right beside the bathroom… I saw them pods from the doorway as I went by, they were soooo flowering! :grinning: :+1: :crazy_face: :wink:

8 Likes