Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Exactly. And if you’re caught off of your own property you get sales and a $10,000 fine per container.

4 Likes

We just ordered a soil test kit to see what we might be needing or what there’s too much of, etc. Got to start amending new soil since the compost bin we have is fairly depleted. I’ve only had this one going for 3 years now and it won’t hold up to the load/pace I need. So, we bought a 1 cubic Yard load of potting mix, composed of sandy loam, mushroom compost, etc to blend into our own, now to test and amend it to where it needs to be as a living soil, for organic growing. Also bought an extra 250 worms to add into the mix… lol

Also got a few tote containers of Coot’s Soil Mix to blend in from a friend.

4 Likes

Hey Johnny where you get your worms from bud? I’m thinking of cover cropping my outdoor pots and adding worms to work the soil, think they’d survive the winter?

1 Like

Just to put into the ground area, they go deep or fairly dormant over the cold months. But in a bin they do just fine, since it generates it’s own ‘heat’. Straight into the ground, they would survive though, that I do know cuz lol

My compost bin is 2-4x8 boxes we built with 1/2" plywood and then lined the bottom and partway up the sides with a roll of shower pan liner material from Lowes The liner keeps any ‘juices’ created from draining off. That we use as a topsoil dressing in the pots. ‘Compost tea’

Also we keep it covered at all times, except when ‘turning’, adding/taking.

3 Likes

I buy them on Amazon lol they get here fast and alive!

4 Likes

@LegsMahoney I see I didn’t properly answer your two part question. The second part, To put them into pots outdoors? I’m not sure just how they’d fare. Since I’ve never done that, I’d suggest google to find the answer cuz

2 Likes

Will do man, thanks for the info, didn’t even think to search worms on Amazon :joy::joy:

1 Like

They have 55 gallon drums of lube on Amazon. They’d carry uranium if they could get away with it.

1 Like

Genuine question for dry amendments. Do they only work in soil? Does growing in coco require strictly liquid nutes?

You’re asking the wrong person for that one lol I’ve never grown in anything other than soil… all my life.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning my good man. Hope its a good one :grin:

3 Likes

Morning! Whole fam slept in today. 7am might as well be noon!

4 Likes

Ahh g’morning boys! Gonna be a busy weekend, town wide garage sale begins today, time to make some $$ off the junk I no longer use in the garage… Made nearly $600 at the last one!

5 Likes

In Hope’s all has a Fantastic morning !

4 Likes

Morning all!

4 Likes

Happy second breakfast everyone. Wife made some new coffee this morning and I’ve been bouncing around since.

5 Likes

Do they know much wine I drink? :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Good Morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning, and good work for you…

2 Likes