Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

That one is the next i try lol
That’s IF this eXe doesn’t do the job. The jury is still out on this one lol

2 Likes

uh… dude… that much work into anything = a work of art and a sense of pride.

Add in the fact that I would say most here are cannabis conniseurs, and not teens without a clue, I think I can speak for most of us when I say “hearing / learning” about how that cross was made, how ya worked her, would be an education and a pleasure! I mean, we ALL grow, we all know the effort thats needed to work a line like that…

If its good medicine for ya talking about her, double bonus! I don’t think any of us would complain!

And for starters… I always wondered when I see a three or more strain combo, how people are figuring out what % is what, like when its 50/50 its easy, mom was indica, dad was sativa, or similar. but 65/35, 60/40, etc… always wondered how ya figure out those percentages… Especially in 4 or more strain crosses.

5 Likes

I had her genetics tested
also put in the strains percentages for each donor

lol I had the ‘need to know’…ya know?

If you want or have something you’re not sure of I suggest going to Modern Canna Science. they do a great job

4 Likes

I’ve used the 250 ppm Colloidal also. Mine is actually 240 ppm. You spray once daily before lights out or right after. The light kills the silver. You just keep spraying till you see balls forming 2 to three weeks later or so

8 Likes

Thnx for the answer there cuz

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. How heavy you spraying? Like misting it, dew drops, or sopping?

2 Likes

I usually spray till runoff. :wink:

2 Likes

Cool. She’s getting a face full of silver starting tonight! Thanks again.

2 Likes

where do you get that?

1 Like

ROFLMAO… you gotta ask? Amazon! LOL

1 Like

I got it on Amazon. There’s another smaller bottle with a sprayer. Silver Mountain Minerals

1 Like

Amazon. It’s the same stuff @anon98660487 swears by. I was going to grab it but it doesn’t ship with prime (needed it quick) so I went with another company.

3 Likes

lol figured but asked instead of going to see lol

4 Likes

I just thought it was hillarious cause you always telling people you “got it on amazon”…

1 Like

lol yep I’m being lazy I guess

5 Likes

Finally caught up bro. Lots of reading on here.

2 Likes

lol Well it IS a circus cuz :crazy_face: :+1:

Whoa! i just noticed the numbers when you said that! lol yep lotta stuff here :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah as said by blkmetal, you just spray say at lights off ideally once a day and do that for about 10days or so till you see pollen sacs forming.

5 Likes

Thnx for stopping by to give @Slick1 another answer I don’t have any expertise in that area… and I KNOW you sure as hell do!! lol

Actually, @Mr.Sparkle … I’m running quite a few of your femmed seeds right now! I think around 6

that’s strains not seeds lol a lot of seeds!

3 Likes

so… Did you have a plan for frankenstein, or did it just kinda evolve? when I bred guppies (the only long term breeding experience I have), I kinda planned for a look, then worked backwards to figure out what “ingredients” I needed to get the look, mighta been 2 or 3 generations to add a few things like color, or tail shape.

1 Like