Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

We were definitely cutting up. lol

2 Likes

Yeah I wish you had been there too. You and Mike would have made for a great time @JohnnyPotseed !

2 Likes

Corruptin’ influences , the both of ya . Made biscuits n gravy…my readin’s been real good , so I sinned…

3 Likes

From the first day of legal here in Oklahoma, I said the same thing, lol that’s why I went with being a craft grower, only doing top shelf, high grade, organic. Our buddage flew off the shelf, anywhere we sold it. The Dispos said that not much of the other’s stuff sold until ours was always gone! lol

6 Likes

Hey, lol corruptin is somethin I do very well, thnx!

3 Likes

I’m living proof of that statement.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Fair hand at it myself…comes with old age & treachery I reckon

1 Like

lol ya don’t get old being a wuss…

3 Likes

I’m actually smoking some right now called Honey Biscuit. I went to the dispo the other day to pick up some gummies for Zee. They had a special. Buy over $25 and get a free 1/8 oz. I chose that based on smell. Not bad at all. Not up to the level of what we grow around OG, but not too bad. Still has not made me say, “That’s some awesome pot!”

3 Likes

Don’t you mean “lechery”?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Oh…where’s the Slick1? Ya done opened the gate, brother!

1 Like

Tomato…Toemato . Damn canuks snuck in here ?

3 Likes

I think lots of that weed is tumbled before it hits the market. At least some of the stuff I see here that was diverted from legal states.

4 Likes

Well, I’m not in that class myself! I’m as pure as the driven snow…

er, well after it’s been driven in …a lot! (when it turns into black slush) :scream: :joy: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

Now read that quote bro… I don’t call that pure. Nasty tire tracks in the snow…

1 Like

Yup they shake the sugar off & sell it separate . Talk about sellin’ the same hog twice…Betcha some damn carpetbagger come up with dat un .

2 Likes

Ok, I’m easing off some, I got (maybe) a couple quick snatches of rest early morning. I gotta go out to the barn, then lay down again for a bit. I’ll cyas later

5 Likes

Amazon sells a spray, one and done. I think it is called Elite.

1 Like

I think we were all cut from the same cloth.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

EliteXElite- expensive as all hell.
Like $70 for 2oz. Ridiculous!

4 Likes