Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyones coffee is smooth and delicious.

3 Likes

As long as it’s hot, black and strong, lol I’m happy
No cream or sugar to adulterate it, please!

5 Likes

Exactly! Just that way!

1 Like

Interesting about coyote hunting methodology. All these years and I never knew that’s how they do it.

3 Likes

lol damn it I keep running into this!

@JohnnyPotseed I like you all too! No hearts :broken_heart: from me right now. OG tied my hands again.

Here ya go, cuz
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Morning folks! Have a majestic Saturday!!!

:grin:

4 Likes

As you say, cuz… let it be so for all!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

It Reminds me of Crocodile Dundee…Oy Mate thats not a bud ….This …This is a bud lololol.Rounder than a mason jar and this thing weights a ton had to take one off the frankie rains comming and its going to be a downpour may have to take a day or two early going to be raining and heavy winds here and i dont feel like smashing my Tricomes around This baby just started to drop amber So Chop time!!

10 Likes

Oh my! Simply delicious looking! lol
:heart: :scream: :heart: :+1:

Unusual to see how she split the cola into a dbl. But hey, still loverly! lol (intentional typo)

2 Likes

Thats not even the biggest one lol im just seeing the and feeling the weight on these mamajamas holy shit does she stack

2 Likes

I think you’ll really like the smoke, cuz. That’s the ‘important’ part of Ms Frankie! lol

3 Likes

Like a double buddle helix :dna:

2 Likes

You can thank the Japanese beatles for the triple buds the little fuckers topped it and the blew up like a paintbrush cant say i complain i guess lol glad they didnt strip her i guess birds handled them Jap beatles were a twat this year

1 Like

I’ve smoked some funky looking weed that still had got “important” part right. “Bag appeal, schmag appeal”. Ugly weed makes good butter. I need to use that alcohol I have, make some RSO, maybe, with the ugly.

2 Likes

Morning fine folks of OG, and the deviants that hang out in here too!

6 Likes

@Slick1 Good morning to ya, cuz :heart:
@crownpoodle lol such a waste if not smoked, but hey the larf can make good butter fo ya! :heart:
@CapnCannabis them F’ers can mess up the best looking buds! :scream: :heart:

2 Likes

Frankie aint a beauty But sure is a beast to grow i had some of her rub off on my arm cutting lastnight and that spot went a wierd numb for 15 min She has some creepy mojo in that secret sauce im looking forward to getting my brains blasted by this one I can tell this is some strong shit and needs to be treated with some respect will be handled most Carefully to save every tric

1 Like

lol I’m sorry she made yer arm go numb, brother! (NOT!) :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:
That’s just a forewarning of things to come, in the ‘numbing’ department! lol

oh, lol btw @CapnCannabis I almost forgot to give ya some likes on that! :heart: :heart:

I hate being outta likes!

2 Likes