Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Been using the @BudBusterPro on everything for 4 treatments now. The Unicorn Poop was what I had saved it for, but went ahead and used it on the SHE BEAST, also the new Frankie and White Rhino… mighta messed up there, using it on the big girl! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

But, to be fair, lol she was already big AF at 2 months old when I started using it on her…

1 Like

I always give new water when up-potting.Even if I just watered that day.
I give the big girl 1gal per day, the smaller ones get 1/2gal each day
All get fed nute mix every other day

2 Likes

I may have the light set to intense.

4 Likes

Well hell, lol she looks good there, brother! But you’re gonna need a bigger room if you let her go in veg much longer. lol Trim/thin her out some in the lower growth so that stuff doesn’t be sucking nutes from the upper.
The only reason my big gal hasn’t gotten the hardcore trim/thinning is I’m just waiting until I get a batch of cuttings for folks wanting em the first of this week. After that, I’ll post pics of how hard I thin her down to flip.

3 Likes

I better get off here so I can get things loaded up for the trip or I’ll be late getting there.

4 Likes

Be safe, and cyas when y’all get here! Looking forward to it. lol

3 Likes

As do I.
:wink:

3 Likes

party-hard

6 Likes

Nice score! I used to get NordicTrak ski machines for my wife there. I score lots of good grow gear at the thrift shops.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday. I’m at this party in spirit! :tada::tada::tada:. It really is cool your all getting together like this. An awesome tradition is being started here. Outa likes so. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Leaving in about 10 minutes. See you guys in a couple hours.

3 Likes

Be safe, brother. Cyas when y’all get here.

2 Likes

Address again please. I lost it.

1 Like

going to DM, brother

Y’all have a great time!

1 Like

Thnx, cuz… lol gonna damn sure give it good try!! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

What’s that giant cloud on the horizon? Did something blow up in Oklahoma? Oh no it’s the Tulsa smoke out today. Hope y’all have a ball

10 Likes

That is hilarious :laughing:

1 Like

Heyyo!
Playing catchup as usual.
How’s my party people? :partying_face:
Sounds like sweet gathering is about to go down. To bad I can’t come out to play, lol. Y’all behave yourselves! :crazy_face:

@JohnnyPotseed, I rather enjoy listening to the coyotes get on a kill up behind my house. Its them fricken magpies out there squawking atm that has me about to loose my shit! :joy:

On another note…
I think that I fucked up. I tortured this Bloody Monster in a two liter pot through veg for way to long, then gave her a much larger set of britches and shortly thereafter flipped to flower.

I surely have a MONSTER on my hands now! :grimacing:

12 Likes

He’s not home, have a jump in the pool and help yourself to the refrigerator!

3 Likes