Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

And just like that Frankie filled out all the space i had in that side compartment chopped done and done thank god was finished earlier before the winds came its storming like a motherfucker right now off lake erie and winds are tearing it up pretty bad now with occasional bouts of pounding rain if you haven’t gotten your shit down around me maybthe gods have mercy upon your souls

12 Likes

Back from the ‘throw-down’ of the year!
@GallacreekD66 yep, every time we opened the door, I wanted to grab a blanket and send it up in puffs…oh wait, we DID send it up in ‘puffs’!! :rofl:
@blowdout2269 I don’t mind hearing em hunt, IF I ain’t asleep and they don’t do it right outside my bedroom side of house! What really gets me is the 2-3 owls living in a few trees around the house!
Now, as to that lil monster ya got going there…I TOLD YA SO! :scream: :rofl: :+1: you WERE warned, cuz!
@Hashpants , I didn’t mind the dirty pool, but who the hell left fingerprints in the merangue pie!? :scream: :crazy_face:
@CapnCannabis looking nice there, glad ya got it all in before things got ugly there, brother! :grinning: :+1:

edit… @blowdout2269 she sure is a purty lil thang!

10 Likes

I see some serious HST in her future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds like a blast was had today!!

2 Likes

It was most definitely the highlight of my year! A grand time followed by great food, with a fantastic group of folks to enjoy every minute with!
Smokes & jokes ‘rolled’ (literally & figuratively) from beginning to end!

11 Likes

I bet it was a blast. Glad to hear it. Sounds like a real good time.

4 Likes

here’s a taste, lol There’s a 4th picker but didn’t realize I didn’t get em all in the pic until too late.

Lots of sides & desserts, also

18 Likes

Looks like a blast was had!! Nice taste :joy:

3 Likes

Looking good! Now I’m hungry! :joy: I’ve gotta try for the next one! :fist:t3: 🪶🪶 Happy to see a a great time was had! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Man there was more variety of smoke than you’d find at a dispo… ( and certainly of a much higher grade!) :scream: :rofl: :+1: Untitled

11 Likes

Looks like old guys!!! lol

4 Likes

@BigMike55 pick some? He’s probably still trying to get home.

2 Likes

No doubt! How many “best parts” can one event have!? :joy: It’s like Chucky Cheese for grown folks!

2 Likes

Was there any one strain that everyone said… oh yeah… this is the one? If not what strain just stood out?

2 Likes

Er… lol maybe because that’s what it WAS! :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t run with the younger ones.

1 Like

Those steaks look good.

3 Likes

You really gotta ask? :rofl: Ms Frankie (cured 2.5-3 months) F’d everyone up, then all hell broke loose with hash and other joints going, also some newfangled bong type contraption. lol
Everyone brought all kindsa stuff, cuttings, clones, seeds, cured Ganja, joints already rolled, jars of different strains, well cured n tasty.

11 Likes

The power of the bong!

5 Likes

So cool. Glad yawl had a blast. Cant beat good times with good friends… and ganja of course.

4 Likes