Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

you know I’m talking crap that is a long drive

2 Likes

I would have had to spend the night somewhere

1 Like

Well, you DID mention @Hemp while there, I agreed with you.

edit… So, I think we took a hit for ya, cuz! lol

2 Likes

Ain’t no way I would’ve drove and turn around and come back. That would’ve had to been some space smoke.

Y’all just trying to make me feel better. lol I’m joking. I’m glad y’all had a good time I think that is about a 20 Hour Dr.

2 Likes

Those steaks look delicious. I’m sure the music was great to. Bunch of stoners.

1 Like

IKR?! :rofl: :scream: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I would be scared to drive through Alabama lol
They could probably smell the smoke.

2 Likes

A 4 hour drive there and then back is going to make me pay for it but it was dang sure worth it all.
:+1:t4::100:%

8 Likes

I only ‘fell’ once the whole time, lol But I hung from 1:30 til just after 7, which is longer than any outing for me in over 2 yrs. :scream: :+1:

9 Likes

You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?

1 Like

Naw, I kinda fell/rolled into the side of our car. It held me up.

2 Likes

I’m getting my eyes back on the road. Catch you all tomorrow. Rest well my friends.

4 Likes

You drive safe, and cyas in the morning!

5 Likes

Be safe I didn’t know you were driving. I thought it was awful strange. Anyway.

1 Like

Welp. Just pulled into the driveway.
Made it home in one piece.
What a cool gathering, huh? Smoke was way plenty. Brotherhood (and sisterhood) was epic. Food was phenomenal. Even the Horror Show was pretty good, right?
No shit! I had the best time I’ve had in years. Thanks so much for @Oldjoints for his literal blood, sweat and tears. And for hosting this again. Had a fantastic time brother.

12 Likes

Glad yas made it home in one piece, brother! EPIC is the word that come to mind!

4 Likes

Yup. Excellent fun. And I got to meet some new, old friends. Ain’t nuttin wrong wit dat!

3 Likes

Think I’ll smoke a quick bowl and hit the rack.

3 Likes

lol We’re smoking right now here, ourselves! Rest well, cuz. Cya tomorrow!

5 Likes