Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

Those really take a toll on anyone haha

3 Likes

Indeed it was, cuz! lol After almost 6 hrs, though…I was just too beat to keep on keepin on! :rofl: :scream: :+1: But DAMN it was a blast!! One thing I regret, I wasn’t thinking and left without getting the goat’s milk MoBilly brought! Sorry about that @MoBilly !
I really wanted it too…

7 Likes

Morning y’all.
Such a heartwarming photograph of ya couple of ol farts! No joke. It makes me smile.
Glad you were able to see your friend @MoBilly and JP.

5 Likes

Morning OG! You have no idea how jealous I am of those of you who made the event. Good job whoever was the involved.
The cannabis end of things I’m sure was grand. I am envious. The social part @BigMike55 mentioned is the icing on the cake. I came to forums mostly to help me with my grow issues. I sold myself short. For the most part, the friends I have met here are priceless to me. You have no idea, or maybe you do.

10 Likes

Got it here if you want it bro!

Thanks for showing up to our humble little gathering boys and girls. Perhaps we will make this a yearly event!

@Guitarzan, you left a couple of oz’s here. Will hold on to it for you if you want me to…….

8 Likes

Man what a great welcome. Glad to hear you guys have hell of a time. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thnx for that, brother! Rose is going into town today to send off some cuttings to folks. If you don’t mind, I’ll have her swing by yer place and grab it up!

6 Likes

Sure no problem……

3 Likes

How’s those hands feeling this morning, bruddah?

Hell of a good time, man, no shit!

6 Likes

I did not want to leave! lol But pain and waning daylight said otherwise. That was the longest I’ve been out from this hose in yearsand would do it again today, tomorrow, or any time, in a New York minute! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

11 Likes

Me too. And it was dam good to see you getting around so well, bro. Impressive as hell considering the shape you were in just a year ago.

7 Likes

Throbbing last night, hard to sleep but doing better this morning

6 Likes

Never saw a guy cut a chunk out of his finger and keep on partying.you da man!

4 Likes

I know that’s right, for a fact! lol It’s slow progress, but hey… it’s still progress, and that’s what matters, to me! I’m hoping to get still better as time goes. Heck, lol who knows, maybe next year we can have some dancing! (kidding there, lol I know there’ll come a time when progress reaches it’s limits.) I’ll be 75 in Jan. an only so much this old body can do. lol

6 Likes

Let me guess…one of you guys was trimming weed and got resin all over your fingers, so he cut off a piece and you guys smoked it, didn’t you? :laughing:

3 Likes

lol Naw cuz. Oldjoints sliced some of his finger while cutting potatoes for the Au Gratin, pretty damn good slice!

1 Like

Ok…I won’t “like” that.

1 Like

I found out I can’t play the mandolin for chit…….

5 Likes

It sure didn’t stop YOU though! Even if the bleeding went on forever, it seemed! lol I offered to stitch it up for ya, but didn’t realize the whole slice of meat was gone! Damn, dude. You’re unstoppable, brother. lol
I DO want to thank all of the ladies for jumping in to help save the day, with fixing the rest of the meal for us hungry ass guys!
And the desserts!! Oh My!! Awesome time from start to finish, lol

7 Likes

I guess it’s true, there is no fixing stupid……:flushed:

4 Likes