Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Naw cuz, shit happens… to us all! Just glad it wasn’t worse!

3 Likes

Once on each frickin hand. Felt so good the first time, he had to try that chit again!

3 Likes

I believe in equal rights……

5 Likes

Who else got ‘bit’ by that thing used for the slicing?

I know I wasn’t gonna go near it, that damn thing was looking for meat!
Hey, lol it wanted some meat with them potatoes!

3 Likes

Uh, er, umm,… That would be me. That dam thing had teeth. Soon as I picked it up I had to lay it down so the blood wouldn’t get on the food.

Like I said. It looked like a horror movie in there for a minute.

5 Likes

True, lol but it didn’t stop or even noticeably, slow down the good times. Things just kept rolling along. lol

2 Likes

Guess @MoBilly is still resting, after the long haul he had to make to get back home!
Rose was amazed that he could still pick a guitar the way he did, with his hands all bent up from the DC!
THAT is true dedication!

1 Like

Yesterday when we smoked some of my Double Grape, but I was already stoned and well, I couldn’t tell I got any higher.
This morning I’m smoking her for the first time without already being stoned.
I say, very, very nice smoke. Two bong rips and I’m pretty polluted.

6 Likes

And he played dam good. For my ears anyways.

3 Likes

For us all, lol we loved watching n listening to you guys jamming together, the four of yas!
The picking moved to different places several times, and had different combos of all, and it was a damn delight to the eyes to see! oh lol and to the ears also…

6 Likes

Well you’ve already kissed me… a dance would be in order.
:crazy_face:

12 Likes

Doesn’t the dance come first?
Johnny don’t mess around.

6 Likes

Good morning my friends! I did sleep in this morning. That trip took a lot out of us but it was sooooo worth it!

5 Likes

Why bother with the preliminaries by dancin? Skip to the romancin!

4 Likes

You got that right. I believe he (Johnny) must have some Italian blood flowing in those veins. At least I hope that’s why he did it. lol

Johnny! Please tell Rose that my wife will be keeping that Aloe plant because it is a different variety than we have. She’s happy and wants her and the rest of the women to know she enjoyed the visit.
For a couple of recluses like us to have that much of a blast is something special. As was said, it was like a bunch of old friends coming together. I’d call it a dang near perfect day.

@Oldjoints ,
I have a mandolin with strings that I can give you. It’s a lot safer to play with. Dude! I knew you walked with a swagger but now I know why. It must be hard to walk with balls that big hanging down! If you missed a beat, I didn’t see it…

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: just be glad I only went in for the cheek! :scream: :crazy_face:
With no teeth to hold it back, I gots the tongue of a Shetland Pony!! :crazy_face: :joy:

4 Likes

Back atcha!

2 Likes

Rose is gonna swing in to Oldjoints place this morning, when she goes to town to get these cuttings sent off from the Post office. She’s gonna grab up the goat’s milk. I thank you for it brother, sorry I forgot it when we left.

1 Like

As long as someone enjoys it all is good in the neighborhood. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a blast. Would’ve loved to been there with y’all. Maybe next time.

2 Likes