Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

When we took care of my mother in law we qualified for no assistance with her. About a year after she died all these programs started that offered to pay family for care. Because once you are caretaking you aren’t doing anything else. Definitely keep checking

3 Likes

Thnx for the heads-up, cuz. I’ll do that, if new programs are in effect. There might be some help to be had yet…
LOL these dogs can’t figure it out! They’re going crazy running along but backing up from it at the same time.

1 Like

That’s gotta have you chuckling.
Keep looking. My boss also searched for stuff on the internet. His accountant kept saying he wasn’t eligible for any more tax deductions with the farm. He kept searching and eventually found a whole section of deductions that his accountant was completely unaware of. Never assume these people know what they are talking about

4 Likes

A lot more than a chuckle! :rofl: :rofl: :scream: :heart:

3 Likes

Smoke report is officially in for the sneak peak and all i can say is im only going to be able to finish probably a third of the joint and promptly putting the rest out, holy Fuck does Frankie really get you blasted.Take a toke and it really blows your hair back.Far out man :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

lol Glad ya like it, cuz!

er… can I say ‘I told ya so’, now? :rofl: :scream: :+1:

She is fast acting at first, with a very nice buzz… but it gains as the minutes pass. Have you noticed that?

lol would that make it an oxymoron? a ‘fast creeper’? lol

5 Likes

Definitely my cup of tea Really scratches that itch Was almost afraid all the good weed was gone.Not anymore :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: i could see this one causing Greyouts and foggy nights.I can feel a touch of that white russian almost pavlovian response to rub the back of your neck because it feels like your heads floating like a balloon on a string.

8 Likes

Helluva smoke report there!

7 Likes

The fast creeper thing will definitely zing some people i could see a wolf by the ears type thing she is more of a sipping smoke than a beer bong blast.I was having a bit of a time but she shifts gears like a well tuned Hemicuda.I love crazy weed like this seriously though its been a long time since i had smoke like this thanks for the hardwork, sweat and im sure more than enough tears to fill all our watering cans @JohnnyPotseed .I give a standing ovation :clap:

6 Likes

bowing-thank-you
I appreciate it, brother!

6 Likes

Well damn. I already wanted to try this bud so much sounds incredible. I’ve got to get off my ass and get a couple frankies goin. Pronto.

2 Likes

I doubt you’ll regret the move, cuz! lol

1 Like

I been feeling much better. Bout got it whooped now and my dad is doin better today too. I’ve been super worried about him and he’s still very sick but he’s definitely made a turn for the better. Thanks for the positive energy all y’all.

7 Likes

Quick healing for you Hogman… and Pops.

2 Likes

Glad things are getting better for you and yours, bro. Covid sucks.

1 Like

Leo only has 3 legs. Vet said he was ferocious to get in a crate after they cut his leg off. He’s all doped up, but pissed. Then he just wanted to be close to me. I didn’t do it.

4 Likes

The time is here, to say cyas tomorrow, all you grand folks of the OGniverse!

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Have a good night Johnny. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Been up for an hour and a half. First one? Ok then, I’ll be loud.

GOOD MORNING JOHNNY. GOOD MORNING OG!!!

6 Likes