Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @FiveGar, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @FiveGar ans @Greenfingers
Good morning OG
It’s raining here but not hard so about to take a walk
Have a great day y’all!

Glad you and your dad are feeling better @GallacreekD66

Oh wow @crownpoodle when you mentioned the cat wouldn’t like it I was thinking spaying / neutering. Hope your buddy feels better today.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

lol ok… now I hve some coffee in me. I’m feeling more ‘human’ … that garden hose IV to the coffee pot works great! :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:
@FiveGar dang cuz, lol why ya yelling? Woke me up from a beautiful dream, Ms Frankie had just delivered a couple pounds in my chop! :thinking: :lying_face: :rofl:
@Greenfingers is it Friday already? Damn I gotta get to work here! Oh wait, I’m retired… :crazy_face: :heart:
@buck90 rain is good, lol unless you have outdoor plants going? In which case i hope everything is still good? have fun on the walk… :heart: :+1:

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @FiveGar @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

Happy Friday…the 13th!

8 Likes

Oh crap! I forgot this is Friday 13th… I’m going back to bed, wake me up on Saturday!

NOT! I got too much to do in the barn today, lol
Checked on progress of the SKULL-FUK beans (Crystal Skull Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck) They’re starting to just fall out of the pods. Ready, so chop time for that gal. Other stuff to be done also.

5 Likes

This one cracked me up! :joy:
Good morning Johnny!
Good morning y’all! :vulcan_salute:t3::facepunch:t3::fist:t3: 🪶🪶

6 Likes

He’s great! Kicks his brothers ass. That was last year.

2 Likes

Glad he’s doing well!

2 Likes

He’s curled up next to right now, purring like crazy! He was hurting pretty bad before surgery. Not now. I’ve had cats my entire life. Never had one I’d call happy before. He’s goofy.

2 Likes

Morning OG. Have a 5 star day all!

6 Likes

Morning folks it’s been a while! Hoping all y’all have been well, and have a fantastic Friday and weekend!

:v: :grin:

9 Likes

Good morning, boys and girls, children of all ages.
Friday has finally rolled around. That means only eight more hours for you working stiffs. And a nice wake and and bake for those that are not.

11 Likes

Dang! Look what the cat drug in!
How you doing, bro?

3 Likes

Goood morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Happy Friday! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

@BigMike55 :laughing:

I’ve been well! Busy as fuck but well! I’ve taken a 2 week staycation to putter at home and every day has been like a workday but with naps and I want to do what I’m doing. :rofl:

Croptober is basically Stresstober trying to work AND do all the seasonal closure stuff + cropping! Now I’m chill as fuck, stoned as heck, and way ahead of schedule! Each of the 3x outdoor plants I’ve cropped has come up with 350+ grams of dried to 62%RH so I got lots to work with and lots to share with friends and family!

The inside is full on as well so it’s been a fun juggle.

And then there’s this “problem” I’m having with my Jew Gold 1974 testing + flower + ΩPot 2.0 test run…

:rofl:

Even though this is a compact RDWC system the RH is only 44% so I’m feeling rather lucky with all this. :crossed_fingers:

:v:

10 Likes

Them’s some pretty “problems” to this old farts eyes.

5 Likes

looking good in there, cuz!

4 Likes

Well hell, folks. It’s time for me to get out to the farm-inna-barn… Chop time for a couple, and lotta other stuff needed doing as well. Fun day ahead! BBL

4 Likes

I may be doing a chop today myself. Except mine will need washing, being outside plants. Soon was the sun gets to where I can see what’s up out there.

3 Likes

Plant laundry day! I know this well.

6 Likes