Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday everyone. Yeah Friday the 13, usually a good day. Out already :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Holy hell. That looks illegal, right there!! Hehe.
But incredibly tasty!!!

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55 they’re nice an Chodey Buddhas Cane donkey shlongs!

7 Likes

Dang boyyyy!!!
Those are not donkey schlongs. Those are Hosscocks. Lol.

4 Likes

Glad to you took em to a very nice looking finish cuz

1 Like

In the barn, but have decent reception this morning. Unusual but it happens now n then

2 Likes

What up mofos? Been away for a few days. Between work and moving again I barely have time to think at the moment but I wanted to check in and make sure it didn’t get too PG around here so - titty farts.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::crazy_face::saluting_face:
Good morning bud! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Morning brosefus :fist:

3 Likes

Went and scoped the trikes. Think ill leave them alone for a few more days to a week. I don’t think they’re finished filling out the buds. I took a test nug. After it dries I will smoke it and have a better handle on ETA.

1 Like

I think I was one of those “oxymoron’s”. Isn’t that a guy that knows Oxycontin is killing him but still keeps taking them anyway?

1 Like

Oh well. Good morning my friends! I’m getting around just barely today. lol But I am getting around. lol

2 Likes

Good morning all. Man Johnny that Maui mango haze seems pretty exciting. Realized one was male this morning but it’s got the stinkiest spicey rotten fruit smell coming from stem rubs. Might be running a male this run

2 Likes

Just got back into the house from the barn/trimming. But outta likes or a bit so here ya go, brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Good morning to ya

3 Likes

I’d collect that dust, cuz!

2 Likes

Spent the morning chopping 2 gals. The SkyWalker I hit with Blue Moon Rocks pollen, and the Crystal Skull Kush I hit with Alaska Thunder Fuck pollen.
The new ‘SKULL FUK’ beans were falling out of the pods as I trimmed the plant! lol If you look close, you’ll see a lot of seed pods open with nice brown beans peeking out!

The SHE BEAST is still waiting (impatiently) for her trim-job, lol While she tries to grow into the light.

The new Frankie ‘mother-in-waiting’

The White Rhino mother

Only took a few pics, was busy in trim jail for about 4-5 hours. lol
That’s all, folks! Thnx for dropping by.

12 Likes

Have fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I finished the trim before I stopped. lol Fun is all over.

3 Likes

Man my joints hurt just thinking about hours of trimming. Speaking of joints… where did I put that?

2 Likes

It’s over here! Wait…. That’s mine! Disregard. :joy:

2 Likes