Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’m not a lightweight but I’m still working on the first joint I lit this morning. lol
@BigMike55 grows some fire y’all.
:volcano: :fire: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

lol Without a doubt!

3 Likes

On another topic… Rose is heartbroken. She knew this day would come. Our old gal Rottie, (going on 12yrs old) mother of the other two. Is going to the vet again in the morning. Vet says she’s old and doesn’t know if she can ‘go under the knife’ very well. She may need to be put to sleep. But, she is Rose’s baby and we gotta see if she can be saved, for another year or two, hopefully.

She doesn’t get up and move very much. Doesn’t want to go outside with her kids…Def not frisky, like she used to be. Some pain when she does move, we know by her whines/yelps. Hard for her to get up from laying down.

5 Likes

The reason she’ll be going in to vet is a large growth/tumor hanging from her belly. It has to come off

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this news. It’s not easy making the decision. Hopefully she has some more time left if she can be made a little more comfortable. 🪶🪶🪶🪶

2 Likes

That’s the plan.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about Rottie, Hoping for the best brotha, Tough call either way.

1 Like

Thnx cuz. Not the first, and certainly not the last. But all of em were hard, since we’re ‘animal people’ and do love em like family!

3 Likes

You gotta love a good Rottie. Sorry to read that bro. I hope all goes well.
:pray:

1 Like

The way vet says it, she HAS to go under deep for the operation. whether or not she comes out of it, is the question.The first vet refused to touch her, due to age.

2 Likes

Awe shucks. It ain’t nothin’.

2 Likes

Well crap @JohnnyPotseed. I’ll keep your whole crew in my thoughts.

2 Likes

Prayers for a great outcome for Rottie.

2 Likes

Angel was her name, and angel she was! She picked Rose out as a 6week old puppy, not Rose picking her. lol

Rose wanted a dog that would be ‘hers’. So I told her how to get just that, lol She squatted at the kennel with all the puppies (8 of em, from a beautiful mother and father rottie, on premises)naturally all of the pups ran to her. Then she got up and moved, squatting again… this time only a few came running… After the third move/squat only one ran to her… this was ‘the one’. She wasn’t the pick of the litter, nor was she the best marking. but that wasn’t what we were after. We wanted a family member. So she came home with us. (for $800.00 of course) She was devoted to Rose her whole life.

On the ride home she was nestled in a bunched up beach towel on the middle of front seats between Rose and me. Calm cool n collected. We looked at her laying so calm and sedate, and said ‘what a little angel’ she looked up at us as soon as we said ‘angel’… like she was responding to a name. lol So that became her name.

16 Likes

I love this story. Sounds like what happened with my cat. My wife held her first and had a meh reaction to her. When I came over she crawled on my chest shoulder and than persisted in rubbing her head on my chin. I knew I had been adopted!
I hope she can stick around for Rose a bit longer in comfort

5 Likes

That’s a great story bro. And a well thought out method for making your pic.
The best Rottie I ever had possessed a head large enough for a dog half again as big as he was. He looked like the little dog on The Mask when he was wearing the mask.

He would never win a ribbon but he was one heck of a dog. lol

4 Likes

Goodnight everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rest well brother. We’re on the way outta here in a short also. lol cya tomorrow.

3 Likes

:+1: Rest easy brother.

3 Likes

Time to leave yas now, folks.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes