Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I remember our now dog playing footsie with our daughters through the chain link. Different colored nails on those playful hands

2 Likes

Good night buddy. Good night to the rest of you about to follow!

2 Likes

Gnight ehh harold

2 Likes

why am i getting a system name under the user for this topic?

seems to be fixes now that was weird

1 Like

Good Morning OG!
@204medismoke that’s a new one to me, cuz. no idea. Never seen it myself.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed mornin’ OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, I love the story about your wife’s getting picked by the pup to be her forever friend. Good morning @CanuckistanPete , Have a nice weekend OG’s.

8 Likes

We’ve had a lot of dogs over the years, and that method to let the puppy pick you, instead of you picking the puppy always seems to work. Not to say that a pup can’t become your best friend if you are the one doing the picking, lol But it does seem to work well in insuring you get one that claims you as ‘their’ human! lol

We’re hoping for the best case scenario in Angel’s vet visit today. Rose is just upset and worried. I think the vet is blowing smoke… might go to another for a second opinion.

11 Likes

Remember when vets used to care about your pets, instead of their bank account?

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

Kicking this colds ass in record time. One more day I’ll be back to tip top magoo. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers @InTheWoods
Good morning OG!

Johnny y’all are in my thoughts this morning

Well dragging ass here this Saturday morning I got to get moving

7 Likes

I broke my own rule of talking before one cup of coffee. :grin:
Ill be back soon haha

2 Likes

I told ya, lol use a garden hose IV from the pot! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

I need to that IV setup, I drink close to two pots of coffee. haha.

1 Like

I just gots to have my coffee! lol I have a hand crank coffee grinder and an electric one. Fresh beans for the coffee just tastes best, I think! I get Kona blend whole beans from Amazon.

4 Likes

Good luck with the pup. My oldest is just 7 but she’s starting to get some lumps I need to go get checked out. Fingers crossed for ya :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Some still do. My vet came out when one of the fillies got into some barbed wire. He never charged me for the emergency visit and said if he couldn’t save her there would be no charge. Knowing we were not well off, he didn’t even bill me for a couple of months and then what he charged me absolutely floored me. It was a fraction of what I figured it would be. He explained when I pointed it out (I thought it was a clerical error) that he only charged me for medicine and such. He did the visits on his own time after the clinic closed for the day.
I’d say he still cares about critters. lol
You are right though. Most would have charged me an arm a leg + a testicle for that.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m getting ready to pick the pear trees. Yay! I love me some pears! I’ve been thinking about pear brandy… :thinking:

8 Likes

We’re fixing to head out the door. Rose is just a nervous wreck, I keep telling her it’ll be ok… (I sure as hell hope so, anyhow!)

12 Likes

Good vibes headed your way brother.

5 Likes