Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good night all you circus dwellers

2 Likes

Good morning all!
Got up to burp the buckets and see if the dog needed out. All done.
Back to bed see if I can sleep in for a bit, wife is sawing logs so that should help :joy:
Catch y’all in a bit

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @buck90 Good morning @JohnnyPotseed glad to hear Angel is good to go.
Good morning OG.

5 Likes

Today is ‘pre-Monday’ day… so start stretching, bending & running in place to warm up for it!

3 Likes

Good morning gang, slept in until seven. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, Johnny, I’m glad to hear that angel is doing well. God knows I love animals more than people.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

lol same here, cuz!

3 Likes

Dogs won’t lie to you, cheat you, or steal from you, lol unless it’s a big ol juicy steak left sitting out!

3 Likes

There is an ad on our radio here in Canada from upstate New York stating that family members can now get paid for looking after family members.

1 Like

Laws on that vary state to state, with different criteria

One thing you CAN count on is this, if the Gov (state or federal) gives to you on one hand, they’ll find a way to take from you on the other!
Like reducing any SSI you might be getting

1 Like

Looks like we’re in for a hell of a winter.Im seeing double yeilds on everything from Pears to apples down to Oak trees throwing out acorns and the black walnut trees throwing out nuts in huge portions.I have a feeling this ones going to be a nasty one

3 Likes

While winter might be a natural progression, ‘reset’ of nature… I still hate it! lol

Didn’t use to lol but these ol bones don’t get along with cold any more!

1 Like

Good morning JP and OGs,
Thats great news! Glad to see the old saying still rings true " it’s who you know, not what you know".

3 Likes

The Old Farmer’s Almanac is calling for a colder than usual winter. I find them to be probably more accurate than most other forecasts.

1 Like

lol that can be a double edged sword, cuz. I’ve seen it work for someone, and also work against someone.

3 Likes

Being lazy here this morning… but gots to be getting on out to tend things in the barn. lol I’ll cyas all later, have fun today, folks, no matter what ya doing… if at all possible!

4 Likes

Yea true. Glad everything worked out brotha.

2 Likes

The almanac is my jam always was the have a copy sitting at my work station next to my soldering iron.When the almanac tells you to batten down the hatches you’d better listen or you’ll be sorry lol.

Good morning everyone!
The Almanac was Grandpa’s go too for planning a lot of stuff. I’ve not made much use of it (actually next to none lol). They might have an idea what other parts of the country will see, as far as weather, but this is Missouri. This is the center of the mixing bowl. Eventually anything they say will be accurate for a day or so. lol
I’m not knocking it. I just know that nobody knows more than a couple of weeks out, at the most, what kind of weather we’ll be having here.
The planting guides are the only thing I use out of it.

8 Likes

Morning you fine feathered fucks!

8 Likes