Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

That’s good to hear. I know it certainly looked outstanding. I’ve been eyeing mephisto for a while just never pulled the trigger. Think I’ll have to get me a pack or two before too long.
I wanna get tye dyed :joy:

2 Likes

Well, this is why I was just eyeing it. This is what is left of my one bud. LOL

Soon to be smaller.
:wink:

9 Likes

I would send you some if I had any. I only had five beans and popped them all.

3 Likes

Hopefully you took more than just one bud???!!!???
I know you got a fair amount of LPC.

1 Like

Ahh thanks @BigMike55 U already got me some beans and didn’t even know it. The other day Oldjoints was doing a next three dibs. I was fourth dibber so shit out of luck I thought then got dm said send deets anyways. Any friend of big mike is a friend to me. Hell yeah being @BigMike55 ’s buddy comes with perks :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Nope. One bud. I didn’t want to seem greedy even though I was in my mind. lol
That pint of LPC floored me when you handed it over. I keep it right by my recliner. :wink:

3 Likes

I tried to bring enough that everyone could get a nice sample. I guess I failed. Dang it!

At least you got to sample some of the fruits of my labor. That’s good, right?

5 Likes

@Oldjoints is one hell of a great friend and brother And truly all around good guy.
Glad he took care of you. What are you getting?

3 Likes

Strawberry diesel x space dude
Sounds interesting to me. Gonna grow em outdoors next year

2 Likes

Very cool.
I guarantee if you treat him right, and just be a frickin’ good human being, he will treat you ten times better. That’s a true statement.

2 Likes

I’m out for a while. Later, guys!

2 Likes

Thought it was super cool that’s for sure. Og is full of the coolest stoners on the planet.

2 Likes

Brother @BigMike55 . The smoke was secondary to the company at that gathering. I don’t feel slighted about a single thing. :slight_smile:
There was more than enough for me to grab a handful but, again, I try to not let my base urges to show too often. If you know what I mean.

Hi. My name is Billy and I am a seed and pot hoarder.

Crowd: “High Billy”!!!

Grant me the serenity
to accept the seeds I cannot grow right now;
courage to grow those seeds out that I can as soon as possible;
and wisdom to know the best strains for me.
Growing one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting the failures as the pathway to knowledge;
Taking this wonderful plant
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that if I give my plants what they need they will surrender their bounty to me;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and spread that joy wherever I may travel…
Amen.

10 Likes

Spoken like a true bean addict. Hehe.
One day at a time is right.

5 Likes

Shutting down for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Have a good night JP!

2 Likes

I am more of a rough feathered fuck. Not very fine at all. Perhaps I am a different bird. :thinking:
That being said…
Good morning everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

On another note…I took some Franky coconut :coconut: oil edibles…time for a nap. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny. Good morning @chronix good morning OG’s. Monday again.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

9 Likes