Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers @chronix and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good morning Pink Floyd fans, and all you losers that don’t like the Pink.
Have a grand day.

7 Likes

Which one’s Pink?

3 Likes

We’re ALL Pink, inside.

3 Likes

lol had to toss that old line from the song in

1 Like

I was just thinking of that song. What a coinkydink. Have a Cigar.

1 Like

lol and welcome, to the machine!

1 Like

That is a incredible Pink Floyd album.
Who are we kidding? They’re ALL great albums.

4 Likes

One of my favorite groups, i have every album lol
All the way back to Umma Gumma and Atom Heart Mother Earth

lol oh and The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Me too. I actually have worn out two Dark Side of the Moon albums and have a third still wrapped in plastic paper. All on vinyl. Why? Because they sound better.

3 Likes

I went from vnyl to 8track, to cassette, to disc, to digital lol now I have all my music on external hard drive
that doesn’t get scratched

1 Like

I like the pink but guess it’s not to fond of me…:worried:
Oh well it’s just another brick in the wall!

4 Likes

Next in my list of favs is Led Zeppelin
Also have every album of theirs lol

2 Likes

If you treat your vinyl right it don’t get scratched. I have some albums from the 70’s that you would swear were brand new.
I do have some albums with a few little scratches but if you handle by the edges and clean the dusties from them, they are gold.

3 Likes

I was rough on vnyl lol
Hell, i was rough on all of em!

I do remember the first time I listened to them in quadraphonic surround… Stoned outta my gourd! Trippy, to say the least, lol

That was Dark Side of the Moon… totally meant to be listened to in quad!

2 Likes

Most folks are. I’m not. I have always handled mine with care. But accidents happen. I do have some scratched records, but most are pristine.

1 Like

Boy that’s a term that is long forgotten. QUAD was going to be the next big thing in sound systems. Then Surround Sound came and they forgot about quad. I still have a few records recorded for Quadraphonic.

Morning OG!

3 Likes