Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Gotta get out to the barn. I’ll be back in a bit

2 Likes

In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, makes me wonder

There’s a feeling I get when I look to the West
And my spirit is crying for leaving

In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking

5 Likes

…and she’s buying a Stairway to Heaven…

4 Likes

Well I’m chuffed!

On Oct 14th during the “Ring of Fire” eclipse I scuffed and soaked a few “monsters”…

Last night:

This AM:

They’ve been in solution for 43 hours. I usually MAX at 36 hours but due to the time of the eclipse my schedule was off so I could have planted them last night before passing out but I didn’t. I’m also very sure that Frankenstein will shrug of the excess float time. :crossed_fingers:

All that I need to do now is sit back and watch.

Have as good of a Monday as Monday will let you!

:v:

11 Likes

…and so it begins.
Good luck for a successful grow, brother.

3 Likes

Good morning guys. Man there’s a lot goes on here before 7:30 lol. Damn sleepyhead. Johnny and big mike hit it on the head Pink Floyd and zeppelin best bands ever. I also love em all but when I was a teenager I wore out multiple cassettes of “The Wall”also watched the movie a hundred times great stuff

4 Likes

Good morning all of my buds and buddets!!!

You mean Communists? What’s not to like about a group that wrote these words.
If you should go skating
On the thin ice of modern life
Dragging behind you the silent reproach
Of a million tear-stained eyes
Don’t be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet
You slip out of your depth and out of your mind
With your fear flowing out behind you
As you claw the thin ice

Sounds like another verse to
The Rich Man North of Richmond.

6 Likes

I heard Edgar Winter’s “Frankenstein” in quad. That drum solo was amazing bouncing all around like that! That was a 45. I don’t know if they did a 33 rpm like that.

1 Like

Got the SHE BEAST and the White Rhino flipped. Had to use pliers to pinch/crush stalks and bend em over so she isn’t into the light. Spreaders wouldn’t work.

moved more that were getting too big for the shelf, down onto the center floor in veg.
the new Frankie mother is loving the space she has now
(I can just hear her…lol Glad that big bitch is now outta the way!)

That’s it for me this morning.

14 Likes

Looking choice brother!!!

2 Likes

Looking much larger than usual.
A cloner’s heaven…… you should stick with using 5’s it suits your style better!

3 Likes

I like 5’s. before we moved back to OK, I used em along with a lot of 12".
There were several things that kept me from em. When commercial, we didn’t have the time/space, then I went down and Rose wasn’t up to handling them. Now she is more involved and sees the diff they make, lol Needless to say, they WILL be used more now that I’m getting a bit more mobile.

6 Likes

If you need buckets I have tons of em.,.,.

3 Likes

I might could use a few, I’ll check on what we have and let ya know. Thnx brother!

3 Likes

@Oldjoints I just ordered some from Amazon, but only the 5pack of em. To give em a try-out, lol I can probably use a few of the 5gal buckets still also. thnx

4 Likes

Come get some anytime, or wait until I show up again and I will bring some with me.

3 Likes

I’ve got some 3 gal plastic from the grocery. I don’t grow in them, but 3 is a handy size for me. I mix my own soil. Peat and Perlite mostly, these work good.

2 Likes

I’ve only used store-bought soil a few times, always made/mixed my own, i like it better and so do the plants! lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

Damn dude! I reckon you DO have a few, lol

1 Like