Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I hate thieves!

3 Likes

Thats a damn good dog you got there!

3 Likes

Such a nice day. Me and the critters enjoying some front porch time

6 Likes

I would have to agree. My dogs are Great Pyrenees / Anatolian Shepherd. This was a while back but yeah. They’re all good dogs.

3 Likes

My neighbor used to have a couple Great Pyrenees those were good dogs. Big dogs

Gunner ran about 110 lbs back then. He doesn’t have the muscle he used to but he’s still got grit.

3 Likes

My fourteen year old Jack Russel has always thought he was 110 lbs :joy:

3 Likes

He’s getting old

But ain’t we all

9 Likes

I’ve had a ton of dogs. We pretty much had a rescue at one time. My wife started bringing in strays and we weren’t hurting for cash so we started re-homing them after we got them healthy and checked out by the vet my wife worked for.
Anyway, I like terriers in general. Jacks have such personality. Their great if you can keep up with that energy. lol

2 Likes

That’s a good dog right there. You can just see it.

1 Like

He is. Been my buddy for a long time now. I love dogs. All animals really but couldn’t imagine me not having a dog. Or three

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 … I just happen to have a 3.5yr old Rottie gal that think’s she’s a 200lb+ ‘guardian’ ya could borrow for a week or two… just sayin…

@GallacreekD66 he looks so relaxed on the porch with ya, brother!

4 Likes

That big SOB would probably eat me on the way home. Thanks, but no thanks. Lol @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

She think’s 200+ lbs lol only around 85-90
Acts like 200+ also, lol
But…nice long fangs!

2 Likes

Do you think she could eat about 100 pounds of BigMike?
Because I can’t spare more than that.

4 Likes

One sitting or two? :joy:

1 Like

If we introduce yas, the only way she’d hurt ya is licking you to death! :scream: :wink: :+1:
I wouldn’t trust her with anyone just walking up on the property though

3 Likes

Let me talk to Zee. And Dusty (the Kat who thinks she owns the place) and I’ll get back to you.

3 Likes

Her n our cat play with each other here
She might try to eat a stranger cat though

I do know she bounces off the fence at anyone or anything going by on the road

1 Like

Smoke break is over. I’m gonna up pot that Vortex into a two gal nursery pot. That will be her temporary home. I will let her settle in to her new apartment and then top her and maybe take a few cuts for clones.

1 Like