Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

@BigMike55 I think it could be done, brother. Trim all the stems down to the growth that’s left, trim the roots with the shovel to be able to repot her. Then put her in a corner of your indoors to reveg. It’s do-able!

4 Likes

I just watched that movie recently

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

For those who think I’m kidding.

Actually two places.

11 Likes

That just might be enough!

3 Likes

Good luck! I belive in you!

2 Likes

Seeing those nice juicy stalks sticking up there on top would make me want to try grafting a couple other photos to the top and have a three strain monster next season! If the grafts don’t take the Frankie down below should still do its thing just fine.
I mean if you’re going for a record might as well go all the way! :joy: :fist:t3:

3 Likes

I have been thinking about trying grafting for years now I just need to re do some research and give it a whorl it would be wild to have multiple moms with 3 and 4 strains on it.

3 Likes

Go check out @Andrane thread on his grafting (7 or 8 strains on one!) lol

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m gonna have to go through that later.

1 Like

I’m thinking if @BigMike55 wants to try it then that old mature Frankie is probably a fantastic candidate.
Maybe a Frankie/LPC/ISS monster! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Beat me to it Johnny, I knew someone has already done that. We’re growers of the ganja, this stuff puts you in thinking mode. When I burn I start thinking about all kinds of stuff and how to do it. Now if I could get off my ass and do it.:joy:

4 Likes

It would be a great candidate for trying grafting on, I agree!

2 Likes

Jeez, guys. I’m barely good enuff to grow decent smoke.
Breeding and crossing and grafting is way beyond my capabilities.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you have to know the nutritional needs of each plant spliced onto the main? If you had, for instance, a Frankenstein branch grown onto a plant that doesn’t require tons of feed, you would have to over feed that base plant to make the Frankenstein branch thrive…
It sounds fun but that’s a consideration I would think.

2 Likes

Naw brother, lol it might be just because ya haven’t bothered trying any yet!

1 Like

True, but if you do plants with similar needs, it should be fine. Also, I’d think to use a Frankie for the ‘base plant’ would probably be a good way to go. She can still do ok with less nutes.
And for the bits more, you could foliar feed.
Throw a little Nitrogen into a trigger spray bottle.

2 Likes

Is that a perennial? :wink:

3 Likes

lol naw that’s Frankenstein, cuz

lol didn’t see the wink

2 Likes

Oh man. I was retired for 20 years before the 2009 crash forced me to get a degree to get a jerb. I would retire again is a quick moment and never look back. It was a paradise I may never get to enjoy again IMO

1 Like