Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I thought you were already here! I’m positive you were here! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Er… um… yeah maybe, cuz… but, I’m only over by a FEW! :shushing_face: :lying_face:

2 Likes

Math was always easy for me, but I’m telling them I never learned to count.

1 Like

:scream: :exploding_head: damn, I gotta use that excuse!

1 Like

So if I clone a plant into hundreds of clones I still technically only have 1 plant right!

Of course! That’s how MY math-um-matics works!

2 Likes

Like minds :joy::joy:

I’ve got a traffic ticket that I need you to take care of for me. lol

2 Likes

But, but, officer… I thought that was the tachometer! It was just too low for me to be going that fast, honest! :lying_face:

1 Like

“Officer I heard that if you go fast enough, you’ll end up getting where your going before you left where you were… I was just testing the theory. Really! I wasn’t going to go fast enough to reverse time but just fast enough to get there in half the normal time… It’s science man! Read a book!!!”

:thinking:
I wonder if that would work…

3 Likes

No idea why not, brother. Sounds logistical to me. I’m gullible…er, I mean, I believe it!

2 Likes

Just let the ink dry on my law degree and I’ll handle all of it :joy:

2 Likes

Got another movie queued up to watch, so gonna leave yas now, good people of the OGniverse.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Weekend was a success! My daughter took the missus out. I wasn’t invited. Flooring, vanity and top, faucet, towel bars all picked out! Fricking awesome!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Let’s get this party started.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny! :fist:t3:
Good morning! @Greenfingers @buck90 :facepunch:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! 🪶🪶
Go get ‘em fellas! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Morning friends a family. A new week is upon us. Lets do it right. Start off with a nice wake and bake. Then, you guys that are supporting me (thank you) get chasses out of bed and get to cracking. We need some cash in the retirement fund.

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs. :coffee: :sunglasses:
I love the fall time.

@BigMike55 What you starting you day with?
I picked Purple Crunch. A couple days shy of a month cure. Very small buds, This was a cola bud :joy:

11 Likes