Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I feel so… … … special?, IDK… proud?.. … No… just weirded out. Yep that was it.
Weirded out in the nicest way. lol

3 Likes

My horn is just fine thank you. lol

3 Likes

After years of friendship, on the first face-to-face meet, I just HAD to go for something special! lol

pls lol ya can also blame it in part on BigMike! I was joking about how to greet ya, and mentioned a smooch…lol he up n basically dared me! I HAD to then!
Hell, lol him and guitarzan both, if I remember rightly. lol

3 Likes

It was memorable to say the least.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I had a buddy, would kiss anyone. And close friends he would piss on your foot in a minute.Not by accident.

2 Likes

Sounds like a hound I once had. That SOB would come up to a stranger and piss all over his leg. He never bothered women, just guys.

2 Likes

I got mad when I was younger and grabbed my little dog up and yelled at her, poor thing pissed her self. She’s having chuck steak tonight 10 years later.

5 Likes

My dogs are having coon tonight. I killed one out by the ducks two nights back. The dogs get the leftovers. lol

2 Likes

Very good , we are down to our last deer trimmings I keep in the freezer. Time to trim

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Did I hear my name mentioned, in vain???
Can’t leave you guys alone for a minute.

2 Likes

Never in vain, brother lol

2 Likes

Ahh, I see. I shoulda left this one for you, then. I’m sho’’ 'nuff sorry for that. I thought we all had one to take. I did not know there were boys in there, too.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be grafting a Space Queen onto the new Frankie mother. if you want some cuttings of the SQ or the Blazing Dragon, to get pollen from, just let me know.

I can have some rooted for ya by the time you come up this way

2 Likes

The Frankies and White Rhinos you gifted me are rooting nicely. They should be ready to pot Holloween.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m thinking now. There were two bigger plants. I thought they were all the same. I think the bigger plants were the boys??? I was gonna take one but decide on a small one.

1 Like

lol yep well one, the biggest, was the SQ, the other was one of the Vortex. The smallest one was the BD

The little girl I got is Vortex. It had a plastic spoon in it with a “V” on it.

1 Like

yep. Guitarzan separated the two boys, along with one of the middle Vortex, for me. He pulled the other 2 Vortex to the other side of the box.

lol him n me been giving each other clones from before I came back onto OG

4 Likes