Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

We don’t follow any sports other than we do watch NASCAR, and try making it to a race once a year.
If asked, we do pull for Georgia and Alabama

Ok, work is done! Well, until twelve hours from now, lol. As promised: Bloody Monster

18 Likes

Take if from someone that has been cut on more than a piece of construction paper in a kindergarten class. It ain’t nothing but a thing. You’ll do fine. :slight_smile: :+1:t4:
Sending all the good vibes I can.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

8 Likes

Good morning all!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee: Hope everyone has a great Saturday.
Positive vibes on your procedure @crownpoodle

9 Likes

My babies!!!

8 Likes

Yezir. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Did you make the BM, or was the DBHP pollen yours? I can’t remember, lol.

1 Like

If memory serves me. It was my pollen from DBHP and @JohnnyPotseed supplied the mother Frankenstein.

4 Likes

Just got back on and saw the question, lol @BigMike55 answered it for me @blowdout2269… So, me n Mike are the proud grandparents!

6 Likes

Not too bad, busy but about to hit a lull for a week or so where I can recoup, then it’ll be busy again for a bit, then winter is coming. It’s a rich tapestry :laughing:

How’s by you?

2 Likes

Oh, I have good days… Mostly bad! Hehe. At least I have no been run over by a rickshaw yet, that’s a good thing. Or trampled by any punch drunk giraffes!

4 Likes

Appreciate the positive thoughts @MoBilly and all the rest of you. I know I’m in the right place with the right people. I am honestly more concerned about “keeping the cheese on my mental cracker”, than some procedure the guy can do in his sleep. He’s an acclaimed concert cellist. Somehow that gives me comfort. I’ll take any and all comfort where I can get it.
Got the missus to get me down to the Bay…Big help.

8 Likes

I think I’m gonna call it a done day, people. I’ll cyas all in the light of a new day, and an hour earlier that usual! lol

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night cuz. Hope it’s a good one

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and the OG army.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.
:v:t4:

5 Likes

How ya feeling today, brother?

2 Likes

I slept so I’m feeling pretty spry. :slight_smile:
The back is not as bad. I took it very easy yesterday, just did a couple of transplants and sat on my backside. I smoked some Double Grape before bed and actually got some sleep.

5 Likes

Are you fit as a fiddle and ready to play today?

3 Likes