Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

True. There’s a lot to be said for that tact. But I have survived and been in a few less scuffles than I would have been in by doing it my way. lol

1 Like

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

And you @InTheWoods !
:v:t4:

2 Likes

Heading out to the barn, BBL

2 Likes

Heading into the greenroom. BBL. lol

2 Likes

In the grow shed as we speak. The time change has my lights on at 7 instead of 8 :astonished:

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple to transplant after cleaning up the SIP containers and then feeding the clones that are soon to be flipped. So not a lot today. I finished my coffee so catch you all later.
:v:t4:

2 Likes

I was wondering why my time was off lol

1 Like

Morning y’all.
Yeah, damn fall back had me screwed up. I was gonna go try and squeeze in an hour of work before lights out. But they’re off! Grrr.
Off road mobility chair. This is how it’s done up here, lol.
images.jpeg-13

7 Likes

Good morning folks!
The time change got me, easy to not pay attention when all the clocks change themselves :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Sunday=Funday. And here we are. Think I might start the day with a bit of that Smoooooth Double Grape. Its some fine weed, right there.

5 Likes

I’m no good with computers @JohnnyPotseed . Google DeBug mobility scooters. “Gotta go to the barn again”

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I see a new race circuit opening up​:joy::crazy_face:.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:you all know what that means

5 Likes

Talked to a woman when getting my MRI. She used to race cracker box flat bottom boats. Her husband still does. Looks like something you maddog rednecks here would play in.

2 Likes

Started my day with Grapex x Blue Sunshine, washed my car. Lol don’t want to overdo to much, it’s Sunday after all.

3 Likes

I need to revisit my GrapeX one of these runs. That was dam good weed.

1 Like

I still have some of straight grapex

It’s still good smoke

9 Likes

That is one fine looking bud, bud.

3 Likes

Same thoughts here. Where’s my grinder…gimme that thing.

2 Likes

And speaking of fine looking buds. I’m attacking this in a few minutes. Mephisto double Grape.

Too-shay

9 Likes