Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I had to drop 3 more of those Zamadelica cross into a shot glass of water, for some reason I got mold in the zip lock bag. I started from scratch. I threw some Romulan, Durban poison and Blue moon rocks too. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Speaking of zameldica. @BigMike55 hsve you tried any yet?

1 Like

I cut my teeth on an old truck hood (mid 40’s international if I remember) pulled by an old truck or horse. Well I cut my teeth, along with my knees, hands and once my head. Those edges were sharp. Then we got wise and “borrowed” one of moms quilts to line the inside with.
We call that “pasture surfing”.

Just being kids in the Ozarks. lol
hqdefault-208670092

9 Likes

No. I trimmed some yesterday but really not dry enuff to smoke. Maybe a few more days. When I harvested, I was in a bit of a hurry due to family troubles. I left the fan leaves on so it took a good while to dry good enuff to even trim. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Excellent looking forward to hearing your thoughts/ experience with her

1 Like

In San Diego we went down those big hills in the canyons in hoods. Fast!

3 Likes

We used to, back in the sixties, take the handle off a trash can lid and use that rest of the lid as a personal "coaster’. To go down the snow packed hills.
If we could not find that, you could get a simple large cardboard box and break I down flat and use that to ride on.

3 Likes

We didn’t have much snow here in California, we are so bass-ackwards here we would bring the ice to the hills :joy: We called it “cubing”: We would grab a block of ice big enough to sit on, and a towel so you don’t get wet – Find a fairly-steep grassy hill (golf courses are THE BEST but watch out for sprinkler heads :sweat_smile:) and fold the towel and place it on the ice cube and sit on the towel. Sliding down a grassy hill can be deadly on cube :metal: But watch out for the grounds-keeper, they don’t appreciate this one bit :sunglasses:

After re-reading my post, what a messy stream of though :laughing: I can tell I was baked when I wrote this

5 Likes

I got the stuff you guys said. It’s frigging magnesium sulfate. I can make a gallon for pennies. Put in the Hudson sprayer and take a shower. My daughter’s got a physical therapy background. She said it absorbs better thru the soles of your feet. I can add yucca.

4 Likes

I forgot about the stupid time change…
I was wondering why it was getting so dark at 4:30, then the lightbulb in my noggin turned on. Half dim, but it did turn on. :rofl:

4 Likes

Would an Epsom salt bath also work?

3 Likes

It’s already kicking my ass.

3 Likes

Oh I soak regularly. Take it as a supplement. I’m a ways past all these doing much. Bandaids for bullet holes. But enough bandaids keep me going. I don’t care if it helps a little, I’ll take it.

4 Likes

Time to close it down here, good people of OG.
Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Oh shit I have to go to work again, good morning Johnny good morning OG’s. Those vacation weeks sure fly by. Have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete
Off for our morning walk and no hurry, taking a few vacation days this week

9 Likes

That good? Ya OK @CanuckistanPete.?

2 Likes

Forgot my manners. Good Morning OG. Hope we all have a great week!

6 Likes