Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

7 Likes

Morning folks!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone! Let’s all smoke a joint, bowl… in remembrance of a great person… Take your pick. I pick Jimmy Buffett.
:v:t5:

10 Likes

I choose Abby Hoffmann.
Morning everyone.

11 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:v:

8 Likes

:sunflower: :white_flower:
:v:t5:

2 Likes

I pick John Lennon!

6 Likes

Well, I went in to look at my two plants.
I have spider mites. I may have brought them in with that Vortex clone. I will spray them down today and wait a couple days and spray again. Not a huge outbreak but I need to eliminate that problem before I get to far into her growing cycle.

4 Likes

I choose Greg Allman.

7 Likes

Do you have the ‘one-n-done mix’?
We hit the Vortex, also the other clones we got from Guitarzan, mainly because they were all from outdoors. Before they went into the veg room with all our babies.

1 Like

I do. I don’t have any mixed up for spraying. I have a bit of Smite left over. I am going to use that up and if I still need more treatment, I have that concentrated one and done you gave me.

1 Like

I met Abbie a few years before he died at a party in New Hope Pa. He had a small entourage of women that followed him around like a puppy.

5 Likes

Cool, I was gonna offer, but I’d have to order the bottles to ship, etc and time is of the essence there with F’n Mites!

3 Likes

Very influential guy for the counter culture.

Morning guys. I’ll smoke in honor of a great that died way too young. Stevie Ray Vaughn RIP :guitar: :notes:

8 Likes

Yes he was that, also a bit strange…,…,

Yes. I read his book, “Steal This Book”. Homeless people should read it. Its all about how to get by on nothing.

1 Like

I’m burning one in remembrance of Charlie Daniels. Love me some country rock music.

8 Likes

Yes he was well known where I grew up, I read and owned the book also. He lived in a hotel in Solebury not far from where I lived.

lol see highlighted!
Steal This Book is a book written by Abbie Hoffman. Written in 1970 and published in 1971, the book exemplified the counterculture of the sixties. The book sold more than a quarter of a million copies between April and November 1971.[2] The number of copies that were stolen is unknown

8 Likes